salty ass pd

• Admin
4 hours ago, PePaPiG said:

and no i didnt flat out refuse to come to hq i said if anything yall could lethal me. but you straight didnt reply tped to me invisible restrained me and tped me to hq. then they started robo cop mode. so no im not sticking around for that lmao

Wait… so after you got TPed by regal, you logged? 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

• +1 1
4 hours ago, PePaPiG said:

and no i didnt flat out refuse to come to hq i said if anything yall could lethal me.

Why would we lethal you? I as well as all other officers in the situation had tasers loaded with the intent to tase and restrain you and your friends.

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1
10 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Wait… so after you got TPed by regal, you logged? 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Uh yeah tf. I was asking to go to support to talk about it and they said no and started robo copping me I said aight then fuck y’all bye 

• STFU 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, PePaPiG said:

Uh yeah tf. I was asking to go to support to talk about it and they said no and started robo copping me I said aight then fuck y’all bye 

Well man. I’m sorry but you shouldn’t have logged just because you disagreed with the admin’s decision. 

• Downvote 1
16 hours ago, PePaPiG said:

so being an admin you cant come up with something fair over all these years? sure back in the day thats what happened but set up some cars. restart from where the chase left off like theres so many ways than just "not my problem your game crashed due to technical difficulty straight to jail ya go" like tf figure some shit out restart the chase line up cars its 2022 yall mfs rather just send someone to jail on a rp server is beyond me

it really depended for me, since i wasnt an admin back in the day i couldnt do anything about setting up a new chase but if it was possible id 100% been down. its 1 thing if someone disconnects on purpose but my game legit crashed watch the video its simple. keep saying "not my problem" and itll keep being shit tier.

Tbf, turn yourself in and maybe they would have given you a chance at trial by combat or reduced ticket or something along those lines, especially an admin that doesn't need the money from your arrest. But it sounds to me like you are openly admitting you refused to just turn yourself in and talk and instead thought you could just msg them and negotiate that way lol.

You act like you wouldn't do the same shit, I know you wouldn't have given the guy the chance to restart the chase, you're the same as everyone else lil hypocritical man. Also the whole point of cops is to RP and sending a very high bounty criminal to jail fits that roleplay?

Don't act like it depended on anything lol you don't need to be an admin to say "hey I'm gonna let this guy pull a vehicle and start a chase since his game crashed" I let people go all the time or give them a fair chance if something shit happened. Oh and don't say "back in the day" like it's any different from today. Everything APD is the same, you can choose to arrest someone or give them a chance, that's called discretion. Keep acting like you are any different and nobody will care about your retarded complain.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Tbf, turn yourself in and maybe they would have given you a chance at trial by combat or reduced ticket or something along those lines, especially an admin that doesn't need the money from your arrest. But it sounds to me like you are openly admitting you refused to just turn yourself in and talk and instead thought you could just msg them and negotiate that way lol.

You act like you wouldn't do the same shit, I know you wouldn't have given the guy the chance to restart the chase, you're the same as everyone else lil hypocritical man. Also the whole point of cops is to RP and sending a very high bounty criminal to jail fits that roleplay?

Don't act like it depended on anything lol you don't need to be an admin to say "hey I'm gonna let this guy pull a vehicle and start a chase since his game crashed" I let people go all the time or give them a fair chance if something shit happened. Oh and don't say "back in the day" like it's any different from today. Everything APD is the same, you can choose to arrest someone or give them a chance, that's called discretion. Keep acting like you are any different and nobody will care about your retarded complain.

There’s a difference between what I wrote and what you are reading, same with all of y’all. If someone can prove that they’re game crashed then why the hell should they instantly turn themselves in if they weren’t tased

3 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:
  • STFU 1
3 hours ago, PePaPiG said:

There’s a difference between what I wrote and what you are reading, same with all of y’all. If someone can prove that they’re game crashed then why the hell should they instantly turn themselves in if they weren’t tased

Because your technical issues is not anyone's fault, the staff has no obligation to allow you a re-do because your PC has problems lol. You were in an active roleplay scenario, YOU had problems and due to those problems you should have done the right thing (especially since you know the rules if you were actually a corporal at one point) and turned yourself in. Turning yourself in doesn't mean you just forfeit your 1 mil bounty and get fucked over like I said before. I can almost guarantee they would have worked with you, but since you think you're special and decided to refuse to talk about it in person (turn yourself in) you were force tp'd. Nobody is going to work with someone that acts like you. Turn yourself in next time so you can discuss the issues you had and request a lower ticket, trial by combat, etc. If it were me, I would have banned you when you refused to turn yourself in lol. He gave you a 2nd chance when he messaged you and a third chance by just processing you and you combat logged for real this time. I mean, you're probably autistic so I don't expect you to understand

• Like 1
On 6/6/2022 at 9:49 PM, PePaPiG said:

and no i didnt flat out refuse to come to hq i said if anything yall could lethal me. but you straight didnt reply tped to me invisible restrained me and tped me to hq. then they started robo cop mode. so no im not sticking around for that lmao

How you feelin buddy. I cant believe regal has done such a cruel and mean thing to you. I hope you all make up for this cruel cruel act. Maybe he gives you a back rub or something

11 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Because your technical issues is not anyone's fault, the staff has no obligation to allow you a re-do because your PC has problems lol. You were in an active roleplay scenario, YOU had problems and due to those problems you should have done the right thing (especially since you know the rules if you were actually a corporal at one point) and turned yourself in. Turning yourself in doesn't mean you just forfeit your 1 mil bounty and get fucked over like I said before. I can almost guarantee they would have worked with you, but since you think you're special and decided to refuse to talk about it in person (turn yourself in) you were force tp'd. Nobody is going to work with someone that acts like you. Turn yourself in next time so you can discuss the issues you had and request a lower ticket, trial by combat, etc. If it were me, I would have banned you when you refused to turn yourself in lol. He gave you a 2nd chance when he messaged you and a third chance by just processing you and you combat logged for real this time. I mean, you're probably autistic so I don't expect you to understand

I’m really starting to think you can’t read. I said multiple times they robo copped me. I told them before I got restrained and tpd that I’d be fine with being lethaled. Then when I got there I asked to go to support but obviously when you have a power hungry admin in the channel with you probably telling kid to robo cop me and don’t listen then ya. That’s what happens 😂 y’all really think I’m pressed over this and I’m not I just found a bs flaw in y’all’s server and pointed it out. Tbh I didn’t wanna get caught cuz I wanted to go rdm more kids. No one takes this shit seriously 😂 

3 hours ago, PePaPiG said:

I’m really starting to think you can’t read. I said multiple times they robo copped me. I told them before I got restrained and tpd that I’d be fine with being lethaled. Then when I got there I asked to go to support but obviously when you have a power hungry admin in the channel with you probably telling kid to robo cop me and don’t listen then ya. That’s what happens 😂 y’all really think I’m pressed over this and I’m not I just found a bs flaw in y’all’s server and pointed it out. Tbh I didn’t wanna get caught cuz I wanted to go rdm more kids. No one takes this shit seriously 😂 

Nobody cares if they robo copped you, they only robo copped you because you think you are special and can just argue with staff over messages when they tell you to turn yourself in. ONCE AGAIN, turning yourself in doesn't mean you will just get robo copped. He would have worked with you but since you were clearly a retard who doesn't listen, he just tp'd you and let them send you to jail. You didn't attempt to speak with them in person until you were forced to, it's too late at that point lol. You definitely are pressed over this and nobody thinks you are cool because you are such a big boy that you "don't care" and were just going to RDM people. Touch grass you freak

On 6/8/2022 at 12:53 PM, coopacarp said:

Nobody cares if they robo copped you, they only robo copped you because you think you are special and can just argue with staff over messages when they tell you to turn yourself in. ONCE AGAIN, turning yourself in doesn't mean you will just get robo copped. He would have worked with you but since you were clearly a retard who doesn't listen, he just tp'd you and let them send you to jail. You didn't attempt to speak with them in person until you were forced to, it's too late at that point lol. You definitely are pressed over this and nobody thinks you are cool because you are such a big boy that you "don't care" and were just going to RDM people. Touch grass you freak

Bro who do you think im trying to impress on a forum full of sweaty yes men the only reason im even responding is cuz i wanna live rent free in all yalls heads like i have been for the past 3 days hahaha keep replying cuz i know you want to big boy

On 6/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, PePaPiG said:

Bro who do you think im trying to impress on a forum full of sweaty yes men the only reason im even responding is cuz i wanna live rent free in all yalls heads like i have been for the past 3 days hahaha keep replying cuz i know you want to big boy

What're the odds of this, I got on the forums and thought "wtf did I even reply to?" when I had a single notification. So rent free that you don't even exist in my head. You think you're smart because you predicted I would respond and if I didn't respond you would look like the big tough guy you try to portray yourself as. Calm down lil man and step outside geeze. Continue being a hypocrite and feel free to have me living in your head forever. Thinkin about me too much damn

1 hour ago, coopacarp said:

What're the odds of this, I got on the forums and thought "wtf did I even reply to?" when I had a single notification. So rent free that you don't even exist in my head. You think you're smart because you predicted I would respond and if I didn't respond you would look like the big tough guy you try to portray yourself as. Calm down lil man and step outside geeze. Continue being a hypocrite and feel free to have me living in your head forever. Thinkin about me too much damn

Am i the one who needs to step outside? 

https://gyazo.com/7895d67eeccd124c73f66782226ea669

https://gyazo.com/7b467daf02d2731f03b1b40d1ac0554c

https://gyazo.com/7ac4f86bdfc01f5c66677bd352260576

get a life dawg

• Downvote 1
21 hours ago, PePaPiG said:

Damn you responding quick and making no sense, I musta struck a nerve. Yes you are the one who needs to step outside and socialize, is that what you needed to hear?

Your gyazo's confuse me... The first just shows I have never donated to this server, I have 232 comments and some posts, I have a decent rep, 1 day won and I joined in 2016? I fail to see how this justifies me needing a life? Idk that might just be my rational thought process speaking. 

Your second gyazo shows that I again, have only posted 232 comments/topics, really not that much given I joined in 2016. I wouldn't mind seeing how many topics/comments I've made this year tho outa that number.

And your 3rd gyazo shows that I... Have a rat for a profile pic? Lmfao

9b4873c0d2d5c3644f158ed42e629ac5.png

You're a donor to the server, 40 posts with shit rep because you are anti social and disliked, 17 of your 40 posts were posted this month, you've nearly doubled your posts just because you are upset over a server you apparently don't care about lol. Step outside

• Haha 2