Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Nephew said:

I swear kids dont have eyes or brains anymore 

• Like 1

I dunno, 88's been getting humiliated pretty bad lately.  Surely we can let one of their hackers go.  

• Downvote 2
4 hours ago, SICARIOOO said:

HARDCORE spinnas out there and banning the only gang that doesn't  spin.       make it make sense       88 will always be hated and it will never change shit admins  also shit sever yall expect the server to grow but do shit like this..... FREE MY BOY

Aren't you one of the "spinnas"? lmfao

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Fr fr though, it's a little odd this kid gets by for years with silla with nothing sus, joins 88, and immediately starts scripting.  Seems like they probably set him up like this and he wasn't smart enough to not be obvious with it.  Maybe an investigation of the whole gang is warranted.

I know when playing against sicario on cqc, half the time hes way worse than me, and the rest he's god tier.  Those types of skill gaps dont make sense.

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Not even joking.  I killed that kid 9x in a row on cqc.  I know cqc dont mean shit typically, but i was on dildo all 9x in a row, and he slammed fully knowing i was there and maximum efforting.  Kid is sus af.  

Then the next day hes single tapping me from across the field over and over.

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly it looks like really high sense if you ask me. Kid probably had one to many redbulls which is why it looks that way. Haven't seen any other clips besides the one nephew posted but so far he seems legit.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, anti said:

Fr fr though, it's a little odd this kid gets by for years with silla with nothing sus, joins 88, and immediately starts scripting.  Seems like they probably set him up like this and he wasn't smart enough to not be obvious with it.  Maybe an investigation of the whole gang is warranted.

I know when playing against sicario on cqc, half the time hes way worse than me, and the rest he's god tier.  Those types of skill gaps dont make sense.

ive got esp matter of fact im going to teleport to you rn on caps also before u speak on my name say some facts never been in silla lmao ask tammy. only been in rippers and 88 not to mention 6k hours on arma same thing i told goat stop thinking ever1 spinning cuz they better than u . just get good play some more cqc ..... @ anti

Edited by SICARIOOO
  • Cringe 1
14 hours ago, anti said:

They should make it where "things" who are this disliked and has this bad of a negative reputation just cant post on the forums. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, anti said:

how-you-feel-after-saying-that-awesome-d

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SICARIOOO said:

ive got esp matter of fact im going to teleport to you rn on caps also before u speak on my name say some facts never been in silla lmao ask tammy. only been in rippers and 88 not to mention 6k hours on arma same thing i told goat stop thinking ever1 spinning cuz they better than u . just get good play some more cqc ..... @ anti

I don't think you're sus because you beat me.  I think you're sus because I beat you on long kill streaks, then you keep beating me. 

But i digress.. my opinion doesn't matter.