#FREE SLADE.

7 hours ago, Devan - Black Jesus said:

that I can get behind might even make the server run better

someone whos permed selling pasted cheats is typing. blows my mind devan

3 hours ago, Orbit said:

pasted? not the ones I sell. but I don't sell for arma.

3 hours ago, Orbit said:

but you should def be permed you were for sure cheating when I was in 88

• Wow 1
On 6/30/2022 at 3:17 PM, SICARIOOO said:

ive got esp matter of fact im going to teleport to you rn on caps also before u speak on my name say some facts never been in silla lmao ask tammy. only been in rippers and 88 not to mention 6k hours on arma same thing i told goat stop thinking ever1 spinning cuz they better than u . just get good play some more cqc ..... @ anti

On 6/30/2022 at 7:11 PM, anti said:

I don't think you're sus because you beat me.  I think you're sus because I beat you on long kill streaks, then you keep beating me. 

But i digress.. my opinion doesn't matter.  

Banned.   

QuickShorttermFrog-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/30/2022 at 1:44 PM, SICARIOOO said:

lmaoo im spinnin so hard xD  MAD CUZ BAD get better bro stop thinking everyone spinning cuz they better than u or rip u out of ur dumb armed airplane 

hows the ban 

O

L

On 6/30/2022 at 2:51 AM, SICARIOOO said:

HARDCORE spinnas out there and banning the only gang that doesn't  spin.       make it make sense       88 will always be hated and it will never change shit admins  also shit sever yall expect the server to grow but do shit like this..... FREE MY BOY

Someone’s obviously forgetting 88’s eventful history… lol

Also i don’t think any admin that’s fully there in the head expects an arma 3 server to grow in 2022

On 6/30/2022 at 4:16 AM, Nephew said:

tbf it doesn’t look like aimbot in those if you slow it down but it’s so weird that he flicks down in such a way

On 7/5/2022 at 5:38 AM, SICARIOOO said:

false banned lol wont even talk to me knowing i got proof i wasent scripting 

Nobody I can kill 6 times in a row should ever be getting kills in conquest.

2 minutes ago, Orbit said:

you are so unfunny

Shit am I?

@ SICARIOOO   You know when I can get some comedy scripts?

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

Shit am I?

im blessed to be permed. dont have to watch the sex ed and the loss of braincells you put into the server.

Edited by Orbit
14 minutes ago, Orbit said:

im blessed to be permed. dont have to watch the sex ed and the loss of braincells you put into the server.

Oh i forgot you were permed too.   Can't you guys just lose like regular 88s and just accept the L, and roach with a 50cal after?

2 hours ago, anti said:

Oh i forgot you were permed too.   Can't you guys just lose like regular 88s and just accept the L, and roach with a 50cal after?

image.thumb.png.00ccf77b2b6a6020e53d2d97106ad511.png

You know sov I used to wonder what made you so bitter all the time but lifting packages for 8 hours at minimum wage just to come home and play 12-18 hours of arma on a laptop at 15fps for the last 5 years wasting ur life away must be pretty fucking miserable. It's crazy at 50 years old you still haven't figured out that people shit talk you because you give a reaction every SINGLE TIME. 

Edited by Horizon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
17 minutes ago, Horizon said:

image.thumb.png.00ccf77b2b6a6020e53d2d97106ad511.png

You know sov I used to wonder what made you so bitter all the time but lifting packages for 8 hours at minimum wage just to come home and play 12-18 hours of arma on a laptop at 15fps for the last 5 years wasting ur life away must be pretty fucking miserable. It's crazy at 50 years old you still haven't figured out that people shit talk you because you give a reaction every SINGLE TIME. 

Wish they had graphs like this for KD so we could see when your members started buying hacks.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Orbit said:

You are a literal kid, not using that as a pathetic roast but as a fact. You lied about having a lot of money over some stupid fucking rocks you think have value, you're un-ironically extremely racist and I think you might be mentally retarded. Get the fuck off these forums and socialize with someone in your high school, even when you are permed you try to keep up your toxic persona you think is cool. Please do look up my stats like I know you will and realize I don't play because I choose to unlike you smh. I don't like Anti but Jesus christ you are the definition of an incest child

Edited by coopacarp
Oops
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
2 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

You are a literal kid, not using that as a pathetic roast but as a fact. You lied about having a lot of money over some stupid fucking rocks you think have value, you're un-ironically extremely racist and I think you might be mentally retarded. Get the fuck off these forums and socialize with someone in your high school, even when you are permed you try to keep up your toxic persona you think is cool. Please do look up my stats like I know you will and realize I don't play because I choose to unlike you smh. I don't like Anti but Jesus christ you are the definition of an incest child

7 years. Youve played this server for 7 years and talk about my life? I've been banned for 24 hours. Solid post man, enjoyed reading your projecting statement on the internet due to the lack of social skills and the pure childhood trauma you've had to face. Your the one living around this game. Let that sink in.

• Clown 1
4 hours ago, anti said:

Wish they had graphs like this for KD so we could see when your members started buying hacks.

portrait-elderly-mother-headphone-sittin

sov driving its hemmt to platinum after being robbed for the 2000th time in a row

Edited by Horizon
  • Haha 2
  • STFU 1
56 minutes ago, Orbit said:

7 years. Youve played this server for 7 years and talk about my life? I've been banned for 24 hours. Solid post man, enjoyed reading your projecting statement on the internet due to the lack of social skills and the pure childhood trauma you've had to face. Your the one living around this game. Let that sink in.

I realize you have no education at all but this is pretty fucking simple math: 2,242 hours is equal to 93 days, I have played for 93 days over the span of 7 years which is nothing. You joined late 2021 and have already accumulated 1,124 hours (46 days), which is fucking half of what I got in 7 years you sped lmao. But like I said earlier, I don't expect a fucking child to understand something so simple so I wrote it out for you.

Your life is pathetic, do I need to repeat myself? Out of absolutely EVERYTHING I said in that post all you had to say was "no u" basically lmfao. Never denied how racist you are, how immature you are, how you are a pathological liar, etc. Don't compare your shit childhood to mine, I didn't grow up with 2 parents that shot up on the daily and let me scream slurs over the internet like a "big boy". Step outside

Almost forgot to post how much time you waste on this game:

image.thumb.png.b95cb76b3927818d29e70352c9e88231.png

Edited by coopacarp
  • Haha 1
  • Cringe 1
15 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

I realize you have no education at all but this is pretty fucking simple math: 2,242 hours is equal to 93 days, I have played for 93 days over the span of 7 years which is nothing. You joined late 2021 and have already accumulated 1,124 hours (46 days), which is fucking half of what I got in 7 years you sped lmao. But like I said earlier, I don't expect a fucking child to understand something so simple so I wrote it out for you.

Your life is pathetic, do I need to repeat myself? Out of absolutely EVERYTHING I said in that post all you had to say was "no u" basically lmfao. Never denied how racist you are, how immature you are, how you are a pathological liar, etc. Don't compare your shit childhood to mine, I didn't grow up with 2 parents that shot up on the daily and let me scream slurs over the internet like a "big boy". Step outside

Almost forgot to post how much time you waste on this game:

I leave my PC on overnight. Thanks for being concerned and stay hurt!