Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Requiem for a nightmare

o7 man, ty for dealing with all the shit my life came with and keeping me around as long as you did. Our faction lost a great one. It was nice to be under your wings during my 2nd time around ❤️🍕

O7 Dear friend. Always enjoyed the luxury of being able to subject you to my bits and gags in the interrogation rooms ever since we met as wikitard contributors and knowing that, even though the R&R gets punched down on a lot, there was an amazing captain to steer the ship. Sad to see you go under these circumstances but I know you’ll be happier this way. Never be a stranger and don’t forget your KitKats 

• Like 1
  • Admin

i know that me and you talked here and there and that the blackfish was always a topic of fun, but in all seriousness. YOU were the best to come to R&R and now with you gone i feel as if the R&R is going to go down a BIG BIG mudslide. YOU were level headed, smart and most importantly a faction loving GOD and without you R&R is gonna be limping for a LONG time. I wish you the best and for sure dont become a strange to the R&R faction ❤️@ Lime

@ Lime Truly my favorite director. You kicked-ass for a long time, you always had the best intentions for RnR and promoted so much growth within this community. If you ever need anything you can count on me or any of the people who supported you to be there for you. Wish you the best and thank you for always doing your best for RnR. Much love❤️😢