Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

33 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Lol it wasn’t that discreet. Listen. I don’t mind people throwing someone under the bus if allegations are true but all I keep reading is “this person is this and I learned this person is that” but seems to me like a lot of extreme personal attacks without any evidence. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Man didn't Watch the video classic Oly admins 

27 minutes ago, anti said:

I honestly never really fully understood the rabid hate.  He's a bit cringey with girls or whatever.. but it's just so over edge.

There are so many people on this server soooo much worse than him with women.

He's extremely toxic and can't handle it when people throw the same shade he throws right back at him. You just haven't seen him much if you think he is only a bit cringey, not just in regards to women.

55 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Lol it wasn’t that discreet. Listen. I don’t mind people throwing someone under the bus if allegations are true but all I keep reading is “this person is this and I learned this person is that” but seems to me like a lot of extreme personal attacks without any evidence. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Nobody seemed to care when everyone said "pedo" every time someone had VX tags on but now that a real creep gets outed gotta protect him? Oly sure does have some weird ideologies lmfao

The difference between VX members and Rabid is that nobody even had snapchats or weird messages of us being... Weird... So those were clearly false personal attacks as where Rabid's allegations seem to have slight evidence of very odd behavior

Edited by coopacarp
1 minute ago, coopacarp said:

He's extremely toxic and can't handle it when people throw the same shade he throws right back at him. You just haven't seen him much if you think he is only a bit cringey, not just in regards to women.

Tbh i dont know him well.  Only spoke to him like 3 times, and he was always too shy to really talk to me outside of text.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, anti said:

I honestly never really fully understood the rabid hate.  He's a bit cringey with girls or whatever.. but it's just so over edge.

There are so many people on this server soooo much worse than him with women.

Probably should actually watch the video...

11 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Probably should actually watch the video...

I did.  And as far as I know both of the girls in the video are of age.  He creeps on them pretty hard ngl.. but I don't see pedo stuff in there.  Correct me if im missing information.

1 minute ago, [W] Killer said:

Never seen that argument work in court.

I'm just trying to make the connection between him persistently hitting on two women over 18 to him being a pedo is all lol. 

58 minutes ago, anti said:

I did.  And as far as I know both of the girls in the video are of age.  He creeps on them pretty hard ngl.. but I don't see pedo stuff in there.  Correct me if im missing information.

Afaik none of the girls in the video are of age, any claim that they are specific members of the community is for the purpose of comedy rather than the truth, which was discussed in the now hidden thread 

36 minutes ago, [W] Killer said:

Never seen that argument work in court.

Well I can think of one case where you have

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

I'm just trying to make the connection between him persistently hitting on two women over 18 to him being a pedo is all lol. 

It’s a meme because this server has had multiple pedo scandals with some notable figures. At one time age exceptions and female medics only existed to get some sick freaks off.  @ coopacarp raptor gonna be under the jail .

Edited by buckie
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, buckie said:

It’s a meme because this server has had multiple pedo scandals with some notable figures. At one time age exceptions and female medics only existed to get some sick freaks off.  @ coopacarp raptor gonna be under the jail .

The photo of the girl is under age and rabid was talking to her and got a picture from her 

On 7/12/2022 at 10:19 AM, coopacarp said:

Now I'm not saying anyone SPECIFICALLY is a pedophile that I know for sure but recent posts by a certain hatchback chopper, that got deleted... Maybe shined some light on pedophiles being a common problem on the server? Thoughts? 

Yes

On 7/12/2022 at 2:51 PM, Millennium said:

VX BABY! 💯

Yes

18 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Raptor was inbred, most of us weren't even around when that chubby man existed ;( I am surprised to say I have officially been around a pedophile though. I've been on cop with the new pedo of the hour at least once! Sure dodged a bullet there whew

r GIF

@ Bubbaloo Burrito Why you gotta change the title 😞 I made it discreet papa

Yes

17 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Nobody seemed to care when everyone said "pedo" every time someone had VX tags on but now that a real creep gets outed gotta protect him? Oly sure does have some weird ideologies lmfao

The difference between VX members and Rabid is that nobody even had snapchats or weird messages of us being... Weird... So those were clearly false personal attacks as where Rabid's allegations seem to have slight evidence of very odd behavior

Yes

17 hours ago, anti said:

Tbh i dont know him well.  Only spoke to him like 3 times, and he was always too shy to really talk to me outside of text.

Maybe hit him up? 

• BlessUp 1
On 7/13/2022 at 9:52 AM, buckie said:

Idk if it’s a meme, a lot of people are coming forward as witnesses of at least one incident, but it’s kinda a “hearsay” allegation lol. As got the raptor thing I assume you mean he’s gonna be dead? If so then yea, he probably already got diddled and killed.

On 7/13/2022 at 4:37 PM, bigPat said:

Maybe hit him up? 

Big yes

On 7/13/2022 at 8:15 AM, anti said:

Let’s say theoretically he isn’t a pedo and they were of age, do you really think that his behavior is normal and doesn’t correlate with a creepy, anti social person that would probably be a stalker? 

6 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Let’s say theoretically he isn’t a pedo and they were of age, do you really think that his behavior is normal and doesn’t correlate with a creepy, anti social person that would probably be a stalker? 

Of course.  But it also seems like inaccurately describing said behavior makes the judgements hold no weight.  

Just say creeper/stalker or something like that.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, anti said:

Of course.  But it also seems like inaccurately describing said behavior makes the judgements hold no weight.  

Just say creeper/stalker or something like that.

He’s a pedophile straight up no arguments needed anti someone find this idiot the article.

Edited by buckie
10 minutes ago, xanx said:

who even is this anti kid? Imagine defending an obese pedo, yikes.

Somebody that has to be on the opposite side of the majority for everything. It’s an attention seeker