Pedophiles?

Look if I saw one shred of proof it was true I'd grab my pitchfork faster than anyone.  But too many unfounded rumors are born on this server.

• Downvote 2
13 minutes ago, anti said:

Look if I saw one shred of proof it was true I'd grab my pitchfork faster than anyone.  But too many unfounded rumors are born on this server.

shut up rando

23 minutes ago, buckie said:

Somebody that has to be on the opposite side of the majority for everything. It’s an attention seeker

he's probably civ council for runs or vigis too lmao

On 7/15/2022 at 9:12 AM, xanx said:

shut up rando

6x your hours.  You try to flex that DB tag any harder it's gonna break, rando.

23 minutes ago, anti said:

6x your hours.  You try to flex that DB tag any harder it's gonna break, rando.

nigga u joined in 2020 and u call me a rando + ure flexing hours? good for you lil homie, have 1000x my hours for all I care, I got a wife and a kid and a good life, what do u got besides your arma 3 hours? bum ass nigga smh

• Wow 1
  • Clown 1
5 minutes ago, xanx said:

nigga u joined in 2020 and u call me a rando + ure flexing hours? good for you lil homie, have 1000x my hours for all I care, I got a wife and a kid and a good life, what do u got besides your arma 3 hours? bum ass nigga smh

MF I JOINED BEFORE YOU DID.  And if you had such a good life with your 'wife and kid' you wouldn't be bumming around the forums of a game you used to play years ago.  

DB was already basically dead when you joined.  You snuck in as a rank 0 and come here tryna flexx like you somebody gtfo.  Random ass.

5 minutes ago, anti said:

MF I JOINED BEFORE YOU DID.  And if you had such a good life with your 'wife and kid' you wouldn't be bumming around the forums of a game you used to play years ago.  

DB was already basically dead when you joined.  You snuck in as a rank 0 and come here tryna flexx like you somebody gtfo.  Random ass.

I come and hang around forums cuz Its fun to see what retards like you have to say.
I didnt sneak into DB as "rank 0", before I got permed and quit I turned into a kavala scat and had fun wit them so idk what ure barking about

44 minutes ago, xanx said:

Look at me.  I used to play this game a long time ago for a very little bit and now I come the forums of a 9 year old milsim roleplaying server for ego boosts because I have a "happy life." 

FR tho you're a random ass nobody that played for 6 months, blatantly cheating until you got caught.  Nothing in your history here is worth being proud of.  

On 7/13/2022 at 7:57 PM, Google said:

Olympus has changed so much... Back then it was just sitting on Cap and spamming ETA in the chat and talking shit. But now it's all about pedos on the forums... unfortunate

serenity the good old days... on topic pedos seem to have a hide out here, i seen a guy called noliver put on a voice changer n groom a middle age man to send him nudes. was a despicable thing noliver did @ Noliver

Edited by Kam
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

FR tho you're a random ass nobody that played for 6 months, blatantly cheating until you got caught.  Nothing in your history here is worth being proud of.  

what xd ? I never cheated lmfao, get off my dick you random obese boy, you're retarded

On 7/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, anti said:

You are defending him too hard bro. Seems a little sus.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:32 PM, [W] Killer said:

You are defending him too hard bro. Seems a little sus.

When you start calling everyone pedos on a community that actually has pedos, it deludes the word and lets the real pedos sneak by.