APD Handbook Update 07/26/22

1 hour ago, Millennium said:

Don't forget.... he was an admin at the same time..... So what happened to the staff team trying to create balance?

Let's actually get the facts straight:

I never once utilized a blackfish to extract a blackwater vehicle (quote me on that). 

Crazy, it's almost like the Chief of Police's job is to further the advancement of the APD. Crazy idea that I might try and buff the cops. 

1 hour ago, Millennium said:

Incorrect. I have not stated any issue against civilians losing the ability to fly the BW vehicle away in blackfishes. You just assumed that.

You stated it is an "intended feature", therefore, you do support it being in the game and being abused. You can split hairs all you'd like, but your clown emoji just gets that much bigger.

Funny how this APD handbook update requires your immediate attention, and you can easily state it's a "broken" for cops to utilize the only vehicle within view distance, but you lack that same capability in terms of the blackfish being utilized at BW (to fly away the BW vehicle) or gold trucks being slung away.

You.

Are.

Dense.

1 hour ago, monster said:

He seems to find something new to complain about everyday, both an interesting and sad skill to have.

Likewise, you seem to have a comment on everything I do. Nice to know my fanbase is growing!

Also, best part about these forums:

c3aee7e71d686d4df3a068cb17dbb4ff.png

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
12 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

Likewise, you seem to have a comment on everything I do. Nice to know my fanbase is growing!

Always happy to comment on your delusions.

2 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

Let's actually get the facts straight:

I never once utilized a blackfish to extract a blackwater vehicle (quote me on that). 

Crazy, it's almost like the Chief of Police's job is to further the advancement of the APD. Crazy idea that I might try and buff the cops. 

You stated it is an "intended feature", therefore, you do support it being in the game and being abused. You can split hairs all you'd like, but your clown emoji just gets that much bigger.

Funny how this APD handbook update requires your immediate attention, and you can easily state it's a "broken" for cops to utilize the only vehicle within view distance, but you lack that same capability in terms of the blackfish being utilized at BW (to fly away the BW vehicle) or gold trucks being slung away.

You.

Are.

Dense.

Idk anything about what is happening here, I just wanted to remind you that you  raided a guys house because he stood on top of  it and you never admitted you were at fault, you instead added in the handbook the example of standing on top of your house is probably cause lmfao.

You guys can resume fighting now

Edited by coopacarp
  • Like 2
  • +1 1
22 hours ago, Connor S said:

I think that its fucking stupid how nerfed APD is becoming. The new guidelines for APD released basically talking about engagement etc are stupid. Literally the department has turned into something that all the staff and exec staff have RUINED and now it gets taken out on their warriors. APD is a prime example of  "too many chieftains, not enough warriors"

People making decisions who dont even play. Its fucking stupid. Like, as APD we are told we have to "play nice" when we do stuff? We cant lethal in events, we cant all go to events, etc. We are told we cant do our jobs to make the civ/cop ratio even. Like who the FUCK CARES. If you want it to be even then maybe the CIVS should plan to bring more people? It isnt our problem they brought 5 people to a fed and now we have to only allow about 5-6 because of that. 

Maybe this is why SWAT and all the other aspects of APD are failing, because SAPD is focused on ALL the wrong shit. Get this department together. Even your own staff IE Millennium are saying that its retarded.

I'm not one to make posts like this, but oh my god the APD is a joke. Our leadership is horrible.

I couldn't agree more 

Feds are spammed with 7 people in them and they expect the APD to match the numbers when if you did a fed anytime back in the day you just got swarmed by 20+ cops with 10+ hunters I feel like if you do a federal reserve robbery the apd should be able to use as much force as they would like to stop it since you get paid heavily for winning on civ side. It's supposed to be hard to win a fed not a cakewalk. 

• +1 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 1
4 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

a handbook update comes out. I read it, see concerns with it and mention them. It didn't need immediate attention but seeing as I made them realize they made a mistake with the 5 or less thing I wouldn't say its a bad thing.

broken is such a broad term used. Me addressing something gets literally nothing done as almost everything has to be done through the roundtables, you should know that. Don't you remember that handbook update you made that severely impacted the civs without a roundtable and it got deleted by Ryan?

However, I am literally an admin, I can't just post my own shit to push for changes. I literally have to go thru civ council, Sr. APD, or Sr R&R to get any of my ideas through. I'm not Sr. Staff so my shit doesn't get moved along with a discussion of a few people and then it gets implemented.

I am literally the same person that I was when I was head civ council, and you were the Chief. Obviously I am gonna be more biased towards civilians because I was literally the Civ head at a time, because at that point literally no one fought for the civs (or at least well enough) besides Civak. I literally went from Sr. R&R to Head Civ Council because it was in such a shit place after Maj dipped. However I actually do care about balance and I do push for it.

4 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

Only time I ever actually used one during a BW was back when Dynasty was doing mass feds. When I was a corporal actually trying to go for sergeant back in the day I fought DB feds. I'm fairly certain you were actually a part of the Civs doing it, or you may have come around after it. But you definitely were not on cop when they were happening. You didn't see cops complaining nearly as much as you are about these things that have literally been in the server for years and now you want to address them.

Even though you were Chief of Police doesn't mean you can't consider balance when you push for changes or things in general. There were many things that you tried pushing that were just buffs for Sr. APD and shit, but didn't help the server at all. You call me out for not caring about balance and the rest of the server, yet you didn't seem to care about balance when you were an admin/chief. I could go back to all the roundtables and see exactly what you pushed for and ask you how those help balance the server....

Its funny how you blocked Civak when what he said is actually logical and just facts. Must have upset you pretty hard. NGL surprised you haven't blocked me haha.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Toxicc said:

Feds are spammed with 7 people in them and they expect the APD to match the numbers when if you did a fed anytime back in the day you just got swarmed by 20+ cops with 10+ hunters I feel like if you do a federal reserve robbery the apd should be able to use as much force as they would like to stop it since you get paid heavily for winning on civ side. It's supposed to be hard to win a fed not a cakewalk. 

Go ahead and explain to me what the best gang is on the server. With that in mind tell me ON average how many they bring to an event, the number of cops compared to civs, the use of force used, etc. SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT 2019 BUD. GET REAL 

20 minutes ago, Orbit said:

Go ahead and explain to me what the best gang is on the server. With that in mind tell me ON average how many they bring to an event, the number of cops compared to civs, the use of force used, etc. SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT 2019 BUD. GET REAL 

tbh Orbit the whole cop being equal in numbers is fair I just don't think they should limit how many vehicles we can pull and honestly only cops that are capable of lethaling should be counted since if you're doing dome strat tazers are useless and from my experience we wait 10 waves before any po's pull sdars so let alone the medics that legit give themselves up to be kidnapped.

34 minutes ago, Toxicc said:

tbh Orbit the whole cop being equal in numbers is fair I just don't think they should limit how many vehicles we can pull and honestly only cops that are capable of lethaling should be counted since if you're doing dome strat tazers are useless and from my experience we wait 10 waves before any po's pull sdars so let alone the medics that legit give themselves up to be kidnapped.

Vics are not limited? Within good reason I 110% agree that some armor should be pulled every wave at a dome strat fed to make entry. I however dont agree that for a full fed mass (6-8) armored vics are pulled every wave after the bomb hits 15 minutes. 

10 hours ago, Millennium said:

However, I am literally an admin, I can't just post my own shit to push for changes. I literally have to go thru civ council, Sr. APD, or Sr R&R to get any of my ideas through. I'm not Sr. Staff so my shit doesn't get moved along with a discussion of a few people and then it gets implemented.

I mean... you could always just give yourself some made up title like 'king of altis' or 'president of altis' or 'community manager' and then do whatever the fuck you want without any regards to anyone else's opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 2
  • STFU 1
On 7/28/2022 at 5:59 AM, anti said:

I mean... you could always just give yourself some made up title like 'king of altis' or 'president of altis' or 'community manager' and then do whatever the fuck you want without any regards to anyone else's opinions.

lmfao. TBF community manager was appointed by Ryan to Mako. It wouldn't work very well If I just started calling myself the 'king of altis'. Plus you know how much I would be made fun of for that shit haha.

3 hours ago, Millennium said:

lmfao. TBF community manager was appointed by Ryan to Mako. It wouldn't work very well If I just started calling myself the 'king of altis'. Plus you know how much I would be made fun of for that shit haha.

ok king of altis 

• Weird 1
17 hours ago, Millennium said:

lmfao. TBF community manager was appointed by Ryan to Mako. 

Yeah but its like, when a kid helps find a lost cat and the police department gives him a little plastic badge and makes him an honorary member.

What you DON'T do is give the kid and AK-47 and tell him to go clean up the streets.

• Haha 1
On 7/27/2022 at 5:41 PM, Toxicc said:

I couldn't agree more 

Your not smart at all. Your saying they should be able to use as much force to stop it since you get paid a lot for winning. First I'm gonna say usually the best cut you gonna get from a fed with getting both trucks out it around 2mil, Next your saying there should be 20 cops vs 7 civs, That would mean at least each person would have to get 2 kills if not more per wave and that's including hunters and striders that you have to deal with slamming dome every wave. I know what you gonna say, "JuSt BrInG mOrE pEopLe' Yeah lets do that so we each get 800k each for a laggy event because there is a 20v20 going on in a server that cant handle that 80% of the time. Actual braindead PO

13 minutes ago, ImSpicy said:

Your not smart at all. Your saying they should be able to use as much force to stop it since you get paid a lot for winning. First I'm gonna say usually the best cut you gonna get from a fed with getting both trucks out it around 2mil, Next your saying there should be 20 cops vs 7 civs, That would mean at least each person would have to get 2 kills if not more per wave and that's including hunters and striders that you have to deal with slamming dome every wave. I know what you gonna say, "JuSt BrInG mOrE pEopLe' Yeah lets do that so we each get 800k each for a laggy event because there is a 20v20 going on in a server that cant handle that 80% of the time. Actual braindead PO

"$51,546 has been added to your bank account because the federal reserve bomb has been defused by Police | Iceman"

Civs make way more money than cops for completing federal events successfully. The average non lethal cop maybe makes 100-200k for an event (if cops win.) The average lethal loader makes... maybe 200-500k? Sometimes I make more, sometimes less. Definitely doesn't cover the insurance for 6 hunters that get blown up or taken to chop shop though.  With fed blow rate/winrate as high as it is, Civs are generating much more money into the economy via feds than Cops are.

Your argument is flawed in almost every sentence. I think people assume that its fun to play dying simulator for 30 minutes 2-3 times a restart? Do you think it is fun for anyone to slam a fed in paper hatchbacks 47 times? You do realize if you take all of the fun from cops, they will stop playing: Then you wont even be able to meet the 5 cops minimum to start a fed. 

Noone is saying its a good idea to stack 20 people on 6 Civs doing a Fed, however, it should not be even numbers in no way, shape, or form. 2-1 ratio is not even ridiculous in itself. Half of the cops or more have T1-2 and Sting/MX with tasers only. 

• Like 2
  • +1 2
6 hours ago, ImSpicy said:

you have no idea what you're talking about and you're a god awful player and with proportional responses armor is not pulled every wave it's like every 3-5 waves we pull an armor wave.

don't do a fed with 5 people and expect to win bro if you can't get 2 kills a wave with pilot covs t3's and mk200s idk.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Iceman said:

"$51,546 has been added to your bank account because the federal reserve bomb has been defused by Police | Iceman"

Civs make way more money than cops for completing federal events successfully. The average non lethal cop maybe makes 100-200k for an event (if cops win.) The average lethal loader makes... maybe 200-500k? Sometimes I make more, sometimes less. Definitely doesn't cover the insurance for 6 hunters that get blown up or taken to chop shop though.  With fed blow rate/winrate as high as it is, Civs are generating much more money into the economy via feds than Cops are.

Your argument is flawed in almost every sentence. I think people assume that its fun to play dying simulator for 30 minutes 2-3 times a restart? Do you think it is fun for anyone to slam a fed in paper hatchbacks 47 times? You do realize if you take all of the fun from cops, they will stop playing: Then you wont even be able to meet the 5 cops minimum to start a fed. 

Noone is saying its a good idea to stack 20 people on 6 Civs doing a Fed, however, it should not be even numbers in no way, shape, or form. 2-1 ratio is not even ridiculous in itself. Half of the cops or more have T1-2 and Sting/MX with tasers only. 

I’m sorry but feds is impossible to have fun at if your not a lethal. Idc how many buffs you give cops it will never be fun for POs or Deputies.

On 7/27/2022 at 6:33 PM, Millennium said:

Even though you were Chief of Police doesn't mean you can't consider balance when you push for changes or things in general.

Why don't you share with the class how you have not recommended a nerf to the blackfish/slinging gold vehicles then? Sure seems like some other issues (like not being able to restrain cops you're tazing) is a bigger one for you.

I don't need to type a paragraph to convey my point here.

Funny how no one mentions the MULTIPLE ways civilians are able to acquire gear/make money. 

What are war points? What is the war point shop? When will cops get equal access to this?  Doesn't seem proportional to me that civs are able to get as many warpoints as possible, then on top of that, they get a reward for killing said cops in Warzone. 

Lets do the math here: cops have to pay for loadouts, but civs get additional monetary incentive to kill them in this area

balanced? I think not LOL

On 7/27/2022 at 6:33 PM, Millennium said:

However I actually do care about balance and I do push for it.

L

O

L

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

What are war points? What is the war point shop? When will cops get equal access to this?  Doesn't seem proportional to me that civs are able to get as many warpoints as possible, then on top of that, they get a reward for killing said cops in Warzone. 

Cops will get access to this as soon as Civilians get a 50% reduction on their kits and are able to retain all their gear when they die.

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, Mr GOAT said:

Why don't you share with the class how you have not recommended a nerf to the blackfish/slinging gold vehicles then? Sure seems like some other issues (like not being able to restrain cops you're tazing) is a bigger one for you.

I don't need to type a paragraph to convey my point here.

Funny how no one mentions the MULTIPLE ways civilians are able to acquire gear/make money. 

Lets do the math here: cops have to pay for loadouts, but civs get additional monetary incentive to kill them in this area

balanced? I think not LOL

Seems like someone leaked the "Staff Roundtable" to you. Probably @ rabid , but can't prove it.

Anyways, The staff roundtable isn't the same as it used to be. The Staff Roundtable was completely removed. I just recently pushed for it to come back, and it is currently only there as a "Rule Change" Roundtable and is more complicated to get any development ideas to be put on there. It doesn't work the same as the old Staff Roundtable.

You decided not to type a paragraph but you seemed to have left out a lot of context, you were talking about me not pushing for blackfish changes (which were on a completely different roundtable ALREADY), and yet now you are talking about Warzone. How cops have to pay for like 50% of their loadout, oh no you have to pay for a loadout once! 

You got an issue with the money cost for cops at warzone, and no additional for cops (EVEN THOUGH YOU GET LETHAL MONEY) you can bring it up to the Sr. APD to address it on their next roundtable.

43 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Seems like someone leaked the "Staff Roundtable" to you. Probably @ rabid , but can't prove it.

Anyways, The staff roundtable isn't the same as it used to be. The Staff Roundtable was completely removed. I just recently pushed for it to come back, and it is currently only there as a "Rule Change" Roundtable and is more complicated to get any development ideas to be put on there. It doesn't work the same as the old Staff Roundtable.

You decided not to type a paragraph but you seemed to have left out a lot of context, you were talking about me not pushing for blackfish changes (which were on a completely different roundtable ALREADY), and yet now you are talking about Warzone. How cops have to pay for like 50% of their loadout, oh no you have to pay for a loadout once! 

You got an issue with the money cost for cops at warzone, and no additional for cops (EVEN THOUGH YOU GET LETHAL MONEY) you can bring it up to the Sr. APD to address it on their next roundtable.

I do really find it cute throughout the entirety of your 989 characters typed in this reply, that you did not share with the class how you have not recommended a blackfish nerf/slinging gold vehicles nerf.

I guess tazing cops (while on civ) with your 100 round drum mag on your MXM is more important, and requires your immediate attention to balance it.