Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

POV: You're in a Staff Gang

4 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

The fact you had to flex this just shows me you're poor LOL

bro in hustler university LOOOOL

We both know if I didn’t add proof you’d be calling cap lmaoo and nah didn’t go to college. Waste of time and money considering how easy it is to get bread these days. Plus if I wanted to flex I wouldn’t be hiding balances and only showing percent gains.  

8 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

You didn't add proof at all

Congratulations on a margin similar to a stim check LOL

Stimulus check?  That’s a 3k position that closed at 8k after being open for 5 mins (5k profit)  I literally can match your fathers monthly pay in a few hours as long as it’s a remotely volitile day.  And if that’s not enough evidence for you your shit outta luck. Not gonna dox myself for some insecure silla rat that can’t handle the consequences of his actions without complaining on fourms.  But hey if you need some crypto signals hmu always willing to educate people to the best of my ability 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, xxdausxx said:

Stimulus check?  That’s a 3k position that closed at 8k after being open for 5 mins (5k profit)  I literally can match your fathers monthly pay in a few hours as long as it’s a remotely volitile day.  And if that’s not enough evidence for you your shit outta luck. Not gonna dox myself for some insecure silla rat that can’t handle the consequences of his actions without complaining on fourms.  But hey if you need some crypto signals hmu always willing to educate people to the best of my ability 

You think I'm reading this? LOL 'volitile' LOOOOL

Forex or Celsius trader LOOOOL

stay POOR

Edited by Skateezy
  • Cringe 1