Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

5 Houses per 1 person.

7 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

How can you make such an unfounded argument like that? Project more about your financial issues... it's hilarious

We live in the age of the internet, if you weren't such a fuck up maybe you could learn how to use it to not be in such a financial struggle. I with the best for you man you clearly going thru it

Or just get off the forums and get a job

SPBojo spending his relative's inheritance is quite literally a historic Olympus Lore Point.

You are correct. I am very poor and destitute, I have never made a dime!!!

Edited by Skateezy
  • Haha 2
  • STFU 1
37 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

SPBojo spending his relative's inheritance is quite literally a historic Olympus Lore Point.

You are correct. I am very poor and destitute, I have never made a dime!!!

L + Ratio

1 hour ago, Skateezy said:

Whatever helps you rationalize spending a thousand from a relative's inheritance to supplicate some Arma 3 female and to gain textures made by a 16 year old on a video game.

L + Ratio

50 minutes ago, lvy said:

Hahahah, 5 slots will be harder but nothing will be leaving Silla. Big L, touch grass bojo we know you been here 10 years+. smh 

L + Ratio

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
6 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

honesty who gave spbojo civ council is retard is dumber than me

Come on, just one more edit and it might make sense what your saying 🙂 

• +1 1

@ SPBojo  wins, hold the L 

48 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I'm sorry ivy simp nr 43, I'm not quite understanding what your getting at?

Firm it you twat she is a sexy beast, you’ve come out on top so don’t fall off with such a silly statement!!

I don’t go near kav for any reason any more, you kids are cancer retards it’s impossible to go to kav and come away with an enjoyable experience and yous actually need dealt with properly

#ratio’d bozo

8 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

honesty who gave spbojo civ council is retard is dumber than me

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

@ SPBojo  wins, hold the L 

aint nothing "winning" about spending over $2,000 and 10 years here 😂

and if you think kav was ever an "enjoyable" place, wrong server buddy. unless ur from server 2 where kav was just ran by vigi rats. caloom i may be wrong but im pretty sure ur a cop main so i don't know why you think the popular cities would be "enjoyable" when cities are used for scating (killing cops) hahaha. kav has always been a rough place, mainly on server 1, there has always been a dominant gang in kav for years, its always been like that. Silla is the best gang always and forever. 

• Clown 1
2 minutes ago, lvy said:

aint nothing "winning" about spending over $2,000 and 10 years here 😂

and if you think kav was ever an "enjoyable" place, wrong server buddy. unless ur from server 2 where kav was just ran by vigi rats. caloom i may be wrong but im pretty sure ur a cop main so i don't know why you think the popular cities would be "enjoyable" when cities are used for scating (killing cops) hahaha. kav has always been a rough place, mainly on server 1, there has always been a dominant gang in kav for years, its always been like that. Silla is the best gang always and forever. 

I’ve matured quite a bit since last playing cop, about 600days ago was the last time i had a police whitelist, i do plan on playing police again once i can but your gang makes it incredibly hard for people to enjoy the server, especially new players who are very easy to be put off from playing the server again. I have 3000hours on arma and i don’t even wanna put up with your shit never mind somebody with no hours who’s just trying to have a good time with their mates.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

hard for people to enjoy the server, especially new players

I do not think its fair you try to relate your personal feelings to everyone because its just not true. Maybe its hard for you to enjoy but not everyone or new players. In fact, when I played, we used to help new players SO much, more than anyone would ever admit yet all we got was hate on the forums. I would have staff literally bring me new players to help them out and show them around, even invite them into Silla. Silla, being one of the most caring and fairest gangs to ever be on Olympus; there are so many positive impacts Silla was to the server. We brought in anyone actually wanted to join and learn with us and they did. I could go on all day about the positive things about this gang. Anyways, Silla on top. 

3 minutes ago, lvy said:

I do not think its fair you try to relate your personal feelings to everyone because its just not true. Maybe its hard for you to enjoy but not everyone or new players. In fact, when I played, we used to help new players SO much, more than anyone would ever admit yet all we got was hate on the forums. I would have staff literally bring me new players to help them out and show them around, even invite them into Silla. Silla, being one of the most caring and fairest gangs to ever be on Olympus; there are so many positive impacts Silla was to the server. We brought in anyone actually wanted to join and learn with us and they did. I could go on all day about the positive things about this gang. Anyways, Silla on top. 

Your gang rdm’s everyone. I’m not fully trying to hate on silla and say there are no positives, i’m sure there are, but the constant rule breaking from silla in kav is just shocking

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

Your gang rdm’s everyone. I’m not fully trying to hate on silla and say there are no positives, i’m sure there are, but the constant rule breaking from silla in kav is just shocking

I've already heard this one before, " all you do is RDM", just not true. I am not saying RDM doesn't ever happen in Silla but you are making it seem like that is purely what the gang is which its not because we would always be banned, which we aren't. Plus, I know back then for a fact, most of the RDM came from the new players, lmao. 

1 minute ago, lvy said:

I've already heard this one before, " all you do is RDM", just not true. I am not saying RDM doesn't ever happen in Silla but you are making it seem like that is purely what the gang is which its not because we would always be banned, which we aren't. Plus, I know back then for a fact, most of the RDM came from the new players, lmao. 

People don’t even report it anymore cause of how common it is in kav. People don’t care enough to upload a 5min video when we’re naked to get people banned.

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

People don’t even report it anymore cause of how common it is in kav. People don’t care enough to upload a 5min video when we’re naked to get people banned.

Again, please do not speak for everyone, this is only about your experience. People do report it and its silly for you to think they wouldn't. You should know, people would purely report just because it was a Silla member. For the record, I would always make sure all the members followed the rules and learned from their mistakes.

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, lvy said:

Again, please do not speak for everyone, this is only about your experience. People do report it and its silly for you to think they wouldn't. You should know, people would purely report just because it was a Silla member. For the record, I would always make sure all the members followed the rules and learned from their mistakes.

What does everyone say on forums all the time??? Or just look in side chat, you’ll see loads of people complaining about silla rdm- i know you know about it and the fact your trying to make people believe you have no clue is just insulting, not everyone on this server is a half wit

In Silla's defense... They recruit a fuckton of new players constantly, and are in a constant revolution of teaching them how to play and then recruiting more.  That's the type of people who rdm the most.

And add to that, they base out of KAV, which is a 24/7 shitshow of never knowing who's shooting at who.

Silla, though there are a few rotten cunts in the lot, have overall been a positive impact on this server.  Anyone who claims the opposite, likely just a hater.

Seriously, like 1/3 of this servers population that has joined in the last 3 years have been in silla at some point.  

• Love 1

--------------

And that being said... there's too much of an OG mentality that dominates this server and it goes way beyond silla.  For too long policies were locked in place to keep people floating here that sometimes that haven't done anything but pay house taxes for 3-4 years. 

I'm strongly of the opinion the 5 house cap is a good idea.   We have people spam buying alt accounts just to buy up as many houses as humanly possible to turn around and resell for 5x the price.  That's toxic to the new generations of players and leaves them basically as slaves trying to climb up while supporting people who 'buy houses on alt accounts' for a living. 

I do think that, that MAYBE, there could be an increase in the house cap amount. to like, maybe 7 or 8... to keep things going, as there is strong house taxes in place now.  But the policy of infinite house per infinite accounts is overly exploited and has to go.  

And after ALL THAT has been said... try not to draw too strongly on house opinions in the current state of affairs.  If @ Mako 's project gets off the ground next patch, there's going to be a lot of new and far more desireable houses for sale across the map.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, anti said:

--------------

And that being said... there's too much of an OG mentality that dominates this server and it goes way beyond silla.  For too long policies were locked in place to keep people floating here that sometimes that haven't done anything but pay house taxes for 3-4 years. 

I'm strongly of the opinion the 5 house cap is a good idea.   We have people spam buying alt accounts just to buy up as many houses as humanly possible to turn around and resell for 5x the price.  That's toxic to the new generations of players and leaves them basically as slaves trying to climb up while supporting people who 'buy houses on alt accounts' for a living. 

I do think that, that MAYBE, there could be an increase in the house cap amount. to like, maybe 7 or 8... to keep things going, as there is strong house taxes in place now.  But the policy of infinite house per infinite accounts is overly exploited and has to go.  

And after ALL THAT has been said... try not to draw too strongly on house opinions in the current state of affairs.  If @ Mako 's project gets off the ground next patch, there's going to be a lot of new and far more desireable houses for sale across the map.

i bought a pretty nice 3 crater maxed out for 2.5m also this is the shittiest thing ever done to the server its just gonna kill off most of the playerbase

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, Pol said:

The only people who are mad about this change are the ones causing the problem let's be honest here

not true not once have i seen someone complain about not being able to get a house mf cheese was out here selling houses left and right but instead of fixing server lag and optimizing it or adding new runs they decide to fuck players that own more than 5 houses over

cigar/cigarette run got denied vigi hq denied cool things for the server basically got denied the amount of striders that can be pulled for fed denied i was sitting in a mf tower at a fed saw 5 cop striders and 5 hunters roll in like bruh kinda op when 5/10 of those are lethals