Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

5 Houses per 1 person.

3 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

not true not once have i seen someone complain about not being able to get a house mf cheese was out here selling houses left and right but instead of fixing server lag and optimizing it or adding new runs they decide to fuck players that own more than 5 houses over

So you think people who don't play the game should hoard houses? How do you not think that this is a problem? Server lag & runs are not the TOD.

3 minutes ago, Pol said:

So you think people who don't play the game should hoard houses? How do you not think that this is a problem? Server lag & runs are not the TOD.

at max they own about 15-20 houses the house tax already got increased also most houses u can just buy off of people for like 10-20m  more depending on the location theres about 500 houses so i see no point in this with the amount of houses/buildings on the map i looked earlier bunch of 4 craters in kavala still for sale id rather them fix server lag so im not trying to fight people while yellow chaining and them adding more runs could entice new players and or adding double processing to legal goods adding another  way to make more money would be nice but instead civ councils trying to kill off the server faster than mako i have no issue with people owning more than 5 houses cause most of the time u can just buy it off them for a price and if they dont wanna sell then its ok could be there gear house or there personal house they use for runs housing was never a issue from what i saw mf cheese out here selling houses left to right. 

31 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

not true not once have i seen someone complain about not being able to get a house mf cheese was out here selling houses left and right but instead of fixing server lag and optimizing it or adding new runs they decide to fuck players that own more than 5 houses over

cigar/cigarette run got denied vigi hq denied cool things for the server basically got denied the amount of striders that can be pulled for fed denied i was sitting in a mf tower at a fed saw 5 cop striders and 5 hunters roll in like bruh kinda op when 5/10 of those are lethals 

Why the fuck are you name-dropping box-c ogs idea while complaining about this.  Really seems like you're talking for someone.

17 hours ago, Weaz said:

POV: you log on to buy a house in Kavala, oh wait they are all owned by Silla alts you CANT

If you ever thought getting a kav house was EVER that easy then you are so wrong. These houses that I have aren't just little houses that go up on the average day, no, these are houses near kav square that i spent 20+ mil on to own and a lot of time playing to get them. Stop acting like we Silla just logged in one day and bought all the houses because that is not what happen. Over half the houses were owned by DB and it took months to years to get most of the houses we got today and we derseve to have these houses. Not you, not the new people, us. We do. Because we put the time and effort into getting them. 

POV: you log on to except a house to be up for sell near kav square on a server that has been around for more than 5 years

POV: its 2017 and DB/memeshack owns all kav 

POV: cop main tries to have an opinion on a civ problem 

• Cringe 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
13 minutes ago, lvy said:

If you ever thought getting a kav house was EVER that easy then you are so wrong. These houses that I have aren't just little houses that go up on the average day, no, these are houses near kav square that i spent 20+ mil on to own and a lot of time playing to get them. Stop acting like we Silla just logged in one day and bought all the houses because that is not what happen. Over half the houses were owned by DB and it took months to years to get most of the houses we got today and we derseve to have these houses. Not you, not the new people, us. We do. Because we put the time and effort into getting them. 

POV: you log on to except a house to be up for sell near kav square on a server that has been around for more than 5 years

let someone else put time and effort into getting them I don't think you realize the change isn't to punish your time and effort. The change is to give other people a chance at owning these houses if anything it punishes your greed for hoarding them? No clue why you can't see how you not playing yet owning 10+ houses should be allowed because you pay the tax on them but oh well

10 minutes ago, Faz said:

Why do you need more then 5 houses??? Should be 3 imo

You do federal events and conquests.  5 houses is a touch low for actual farmers, tbh.  

5 minutes ago, Faz said:

ive done tones of runs you sperg 

Of like.. one resource mostly lol

And I bet you had more than 3 houses back then.

42 minutes ago, anti said:

You do federal events and conquests.  5 houses is a touch low for actual farmers, tbh.  

Not when the actual "farmer" (specifically for this case) only does 2 runs at most, for that 5 houses is more than enough.

Also, wanted to ask you since you dabble in a little bit of everything, have you ever exceeded the 5 house limit or felt its been to few houses?

• Like 1
  • +1 1
5 hours ago, lvy said:

POV: you don't play the server but you want to continue to own your 20 houses across 4 accounts

lYLoZJw.png

You putting "time and effort" into getting these houses doesn't matter, the ability to have more than 5 houses by using alts should've been done away with alongside not being able to use multiple accounts on the server at 1 time, and not being able to own multiple gang sheds with alt gangs, it is an unintended feature that gangs would use to control 1 area of the map and basically fuck over other gangs/newer players from gaining access to these houses.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, lvy said:

I do not think its fair you try to relate your personal feelings to everyone because its just not true. Maybe its hard for you to enjoy but not everyone or new players. In fact, when I played, we used to help new players SO much, more than anyone would ever admit yet all we got was hate on the forums. I would have staff literally bring me new players to help them out and show them around, even invite them into Silla. Silla, being one of the most caring and fairest gangs to ever be on Olympus; there are so many positive impacts Silla was to the server. We brought in anyone actually wanted to join and learn with us and they did. I could go on all day about the positive things about this gang. Anyways, Silla on top. 

help new players? dont kid yourself I can see both sides of everyones arguments here but that is just a blatent lie man, unless you mean new silla members as in 'new players'

the 1 thing I do know about yall is that certainly is cap you cause grief anywhere you go 😄

besides that idk you guys that well to form my own opinion but all I ever hear is how much of cancer -s- is

5 houses certainly is enough if you go outside irl

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Not when the actual "farmer" (specifically for this case) only does 2 runs at most, for that 5 houses is more than enough.

Also, wanted to ask you since you dabble in a little bit of everything, have you ever exceeded the 5 house limit or felt its been to few houses?

I've only ever had one account.  I can just see why it would be useful to have more than 5 houses for those that go hard on runs.  It's not desperately needed to be raised, but 100% should never be less than 5.  I just think 7 or so would be acceptable with the changes coming overall for those who want it.  

But yeah, to your point, I've sold more resources in total than anyone else on the server.. and I've only ever done that within the 5 house limit.

And I do that entirely without keysharing.  I have no keys to anyone else's houses.  Only my own.  I insist on that because I don't share keys to my houses either.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, anti said:

People who need over 5 houses to farm have 0 life - who the fuck sits there on the daily to fill 5+ houses of shit 

pick a run and stick with it or have 2 houses at one location and 2 at another people who have to do every single run on the server are just autistic 

• Like 1
  • +1 1

My boy Majestic (RIP MAJ) made a great change by getting house taxes added in and it worked houses went up for sale, they continue to go up for sale if people don't get on to maintain them.. this just seems like punishment for the people who put in the time and money to land these good houses. Yes I have multiple houses,  I use them all and each serve a purpose, I continue to play and make money to pay taxes  since you bastards raised them, that should be good enough.

10 hours ago, different poseidon said:

cigar/cigarette run got denied vigi hq denied cool things for the server basically got denied the amount of striders that can be pulled for fed denied i was sitting in a mf tower at a fed saw 5 cop striders and 5 hunters roll in like bruh kinda op when 5/10 of those are lethals 

Cheese played up to 15 hours a day on Olympus, checking the realtor extremely often to find houses. Don’t compare that majestic beast to the average player

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

Cheese played up to 15 hours a day on Olympus, checking the realtor extremely often to find houses. Don’t compare that majestic beast to the average player

Cheese is a full time olympus realtor, absolute unit 

23 hours ago, lvy said:

you literally have a starwars lego as ur profile pic lol, L  

Do you remember when our gang was making fun of you for being fat in side chat?

You denied being fat and when we asked for your height and weight your BMI stated that you were morbidly obese. We laughed at you and you kept changing the height and weight, but somehow every single time you gave a height/weight that made you at LEAST obese. 

That's an L

9 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Do you remember when our gang was making fun of you for being fat in side chat?

You denied being fat and when we asked for your height and weight your BMI stated that you were morbidly obese. We laughed at you and you kept changing the height and weight, but somehow every single time you gave a height/weight that made you at LEAST obese. 

That's an L

hence why we have fitness requirements, would be embarrassed so associate with fat idiots even online

1 hour ago, different poseidon said:

if he can find houses other people can to not hard theres still a decent amount of 4 craters in kavala alone

What i’m getting at is if he has to check realtor constantly for 15hours and maybe only pickup a decent house every week or so, then there is no hope for the average player to get one. Use your brain and try comprehend what i’m saying

• Love 1