5 Houses per 1 person.

23 hours ago, different poseidon said:

i may be a pro retard but atleast i frag off and we win feds

you havent even been on either shut your bitchass up moonini and im pretty sure slayer has more houses than ivy if not then dang

Bruh i havent been on but I have 2 fucking houses lmao. I sold 3 of them and gracie bought one cuz im not a prick

and the point til stands w big forehead slayer

24 minutes ago, Moonini said:

Bruh i havent been on but I have 2 fucking houses lmao. I sold 3 of them and gracie bought one cuz im not a prick

and the point til stands w big forehead slayer

proceeds to sell a house to someone with more than 5 houses

Edited by different poseidon
to spit facts
On 7/31/2022 at 7:25 AM, lvy said:

I thought this was a joke at first but turns out this has gotten approve by the CC. This is an honest disappointment to hear. I do not think you guys realize how big of a change this is, its not like some little rule to slide into the fucking server. For years and years players were allowed to have multiple houses on the server. This was good for the server because it allowed players to do multiple things at once and grew a community and grew gangs. I cannot help but notice this rule is ONLY an attack on bigger gangs like Silla or DB. Over 100 million dollars in houses that you guys want to force us to give up. Are we getting comped ? Almost every long-term single player  ( real player ) has multiple houses. Almost everyone has another account on this server and its a slap in the fucking face to the players for you guys to want to limit us. Houses taxes was a GREAT idea because it got rid of the inactive people that took the houses, you guys even up the taxes!

I want to know the type of people who are suggesting these "rules" to be added because no fucking way they have actually been a long-term player because out of all of the 1,000s of people I've met, not one person would EVER suggest this rule. 

Its an honest disappoint to hear this, houses are very important to people and VERY important to gangs. I know personally, I have been put so much time and work to get the houses I have and it sucks you guys are inconsiderate. These are your players that have been coming back to YOUR server for years, I just know I am not the person/gang that feels like this. 

I honestly hope you guys really think about this. I hope the staff see this and try to relate to the times you use to RP because most of you don't nowadays. I hope the CC member that suggested the idea joins a gang, does runs, feds, scats, and drugs to really understand the IMPORTANCE of multiple houses because clearly you don't. Thanks - Ivy. 

If you're desperate enough you can choose to either give to gang members or make new unaffiliated alts change IP and Mac Address then login with a fresh account and sell said houses.

I plead the fifth 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 10:32 AM, coopacarp said:

Damn bro saying it should be a community vote but I'm pretty sure the only people complaining about this is the weirdos in Silla lmfao, even if it was a community vote this would still pass. That's an awesome change tbh, you don't NEED more than 5 houses, I don't think I ever owned more than 3? Tf do you need more than 5 bruh

it wouldnt