Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

OLYMPUS ONLY FANS

14 hours ago, PolarBear said:

I can't believe we agree on something. Fuck a Glock. Get a Sig. Or one of these in .40

https://www.magnumresearch.com/baby-eagle/

Those are bold words to make on Olympus, my dude. Looks like you're cruising for a lip bruising talking like that. Lol

I didn't realize we disagreed a lot LMAO

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, PolarBear said:

I can't believe we agree on something. Fuck a Glock. Get a Sig. Or one of these in .40

On 8/22/2022 at 3:52 AM, coopacarp said:

Why would you ever buy a glock un-ironically??? Get a fucking sig my guy

call me stupid but whats so bad about glocks?

7 minutes ago, Strafe said:

They're perfectly good pistols when well maintained, and not exposed to too much bullshit.  

• +1 1
11 minutes ago, Strafe said:

They are known for having discharges especially due to their lack of a proper safety, the grip is god awful, the sights are shit, the weapon is overall ugly as fuck, the list goes on. The biggest problem with a Glock imo other than it being overrated because it's affordable, is the "safety", which has 3 different parts, but to simplify it, the trigger has a bump on it that acts as a sort of smaller trigger, you have to pull both simultaneously when you wish to discharge the pistol... How is having a fucking trigger on top of the trigger a safety feature???

The only reason Glocks are bought is because they are good for their price, it is a functioning pistol that is affordable to most of the people in the world. I personally would never buy a gun because it is cheaper. I am not really a fan of pistols in general, I'm working on building my AR-15 at the moment because AR's are a million times more fun and reliable.

• Love 1