Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Dear game friends, First of all,  Greetings to everyone.

I first registered here in 2019. I've been playing for 2040 hours.    During this time I was suspended many times. Rightly or unjustly.   There are those who love, and those who don't.  I have likes and dislikes.  

I have always said this. The greater my friendship, the greater my enmity.   My country and my personality were insulted. I declared war on them. I will fight until the end. 

We Turks want even our enemies to be valiant.  Unfortunately, my enemies are characterless and consist of an army of fears. 

The player named "Omni Manbe" reported me.  I reported him because the evidence he presented was invalid. And he was punished.   

The player  named "Omni MrFloppyBottoms" reported me.  I will report this as well and it will most likely be banned from the game.   He said the following in his proof video description: " Kill Revenge, RDMING again in this server. Please for the love of god ban this man." I really laughed at this.

If you are uniting in a gang name, you should establish good communication with each other.  I am engaged to one of you, but your other gang member does not know about it.

*I will fight them until the OMNI Gang is completely destroyed. I will kill everyone I see.

Have a nice Games

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 3

Revenge most people don’t like you to be fare all you do is randomly text people hands up or die all the time lol I personally don’t mind you too much but fuck getting those texts all the time when I’m not even near kav  is fucking annoying 

1 hour ago, Fredo Burns said:

ok bro

Credo go like my profile so I’m not at -17 any more 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1

Sounds like fun can I join. You die the hero or live long enough to become the villain. I’ll return to wage war on these retards and bring some old heads with me

1 hour ago, XnavrasX said:

I'll never understand why you insist on waging war on these large gangs. You lose more than you gain, I'm sure. It cant be fun for you.

Wait and see smooth brain 

Edited by buckie
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, JProfessMan said:

Hey 

J

Postal Worker Dog GIF by The Dodo

here.

I just made 600mil 

Just think.. 600m on black once is all it would take to almost be first place.

No balls.

On 8/23/2022 at 12:30 AM, Revenge said:

Dear game friends, First of all,  Greetings to everyone.

I first registered here in 2019. I've been playing for 2040 hours.    During this time I was suspended many times. Rightly or unjustly.   There are those who love, and those who don't.  I have likes and dislikes.  

I have always said this. The greater my friendship, the greater my enmity.   My country and my personality were insulted. I declared war on them. I will fight until the end. 

We Turks want even our enemies to be valiant.  Unfortunately, my enemies are characterless and consist of an army of fears. 

The player named "Omni Manbe" reported me.  I reported him because the evidence he presented was invalid. And he was punished.   

The player  named "Omni MrFloppyBottoms" reported me.  I will report this as well and it will most likely be banned from the game.   He said the following in his proof video description: " Kill Revenge, RDMING again in this server. Please for the love of god ban this man." I really laughed at this.

If you are uniting in a gang name, you should establish good communication with each other.  I am engaged to one of you, but your other gang member does not know about it.

*I will fight them until the OMNI Gang is completely destroyed. I will kill everyone I see.

Have a nice Games

I fuck your mother!!! XD

• Downvote 1