Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Farewell to an Olympus OG

Was on cop and caught him while ban evading and told him whats up dabest and him saying wait how did you know. Many great times with the lad always seem to make the Discord channel and or TS channel just start laughing at some of the shit that he said.

RIP to the legend 

• Like 1

I can’t believe that almost 6 years ago I found Conner in kavala square wondering around trying to figure out how to use push to talk. He was my first member of my sprouting gang and he turned into an absolute legend at the game. I’ll miss his toxic rants and his weird snapchats. Rest easy 🕊️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I'm gonna miss Conner a lot, thanks for all the laughs and the good times. There were nothing but smiles every time he was around. He was one of my favorite people to play with back during the Cabal days. Rest easy man we will all miss you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I didn't want to believe it when i first heard about it. Conner was one of my first friend I ever met on olympus and definitely one of the funniest the times we shared together I will never forget in my life. Conner Neal was the funniest and most respectable/trustworthy people I had met in the community and the times we shared not only playing the game together but just talking to each other on discord or snapchat can never be recreated again and that truly breaks me. Times we shared will be treasured in my heart especially when our relationship started growing further like when Conner @ House  and I led Synergy together that was one of the best times I ever had on this game and that was all because of Conner. I will miss you old friend and I am so happy to have met Conner and my prayers are with him and his family.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
  • SWAT Commander
15 minutes ago, moeeeeeee said:

I didn't want to believe it when i first heard about it. Conner was one of my first friend I ever met on olympus and definitely one of the funniest the times we shared together I will never forget in my life. Conner Neal was the funniest and most respectable/trustworthy people I had met in the community and the times we shared not only playing the game together but just talking to each other on discord or snapchat can never be recreated again and that truly breaks me. Times we shared will be treasured in my heart especially when our relationship started growing further like when Conner @ House  and I led Synergy together that was one of the best times I ever had on this game and that was all because of Conner. I will miss you old friend and I am so happy to have met Conner and my prayers are with him and his family.

definitely good times back in sy, gonna miss the dude. 

• Love 2

I'm very sorry to have woken to this news and so many broken hearts this morning. I have had very few interactions with @ DABESTeva over my time on Oly mainly because he was banned for pretty much all of it LOL but the words spoken here say it all. I'm so sorry for your loss Olympians.  Rest Easy bud. I'm here for you all. Extra cupcakes for those who need them today 🧁

• Love 1

Just sucks. One of the most fun people that I’ve even just played a small amount of time with on Olympus. Thoughts and prayers to his loved ones, family and friends. No one should die this young with a life ahead of him

• Like 2

Conner was a definitely a genuine dude. Sometimes a handful to deal with, but always cool to be around. Sucks knowing someone that a lot of us have grown up around won't be here anymore. The community really took a hit with this one.

This is not something many people think about, especially with a lot of us being so young. You'd think you'll play games with these people until you're older and have families and shit.  

Reach out if you need to fellas. Stay safe. 

"Your today is someone's tomorrow they never got to see"

• Sad 1