Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Farewell to an Olympus OG

This honestly breaks my heart. Of all the scumbags I've come across on this server, there are only a few people I would take a bullet for. @ Xirie  @ bastro  @ hawk  @ BENJI  , but Conner was the first person that introduced hawk and I to cartels. From that moment on I was obsessed and I never regretted the hours I've wasted on cap with this bastard, waiting for a poor soul to dare and contest. Conner was a unique character; shameless, honest, and had the confidence I hope to one day embody. Like I and most presume, this may have been preventable but with situations such as these, I ask myself if they are inevitable. 

Conner will be remembered as an absolute OG and will life forever in the memories of those fortunate to have come across this glorious cheesehead. Love you man.

image.jpeg.5b2f98e969400f3f797463236f052016.jpeg

Edited by bdj
  • Like 6
  • Love 5

happy we got to play recently i hope your family know knows many lives you affected positively, where ever u are conner there isn't a chance your not making jokes about all these arma losers that came on here just for this❤️ 

u deserve your peace i know you have found

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Headless said:

This was a very sad and crushing pc of information and topic to come back to,  i never wanted to come back to or comment about. We should never have to say goodbye to any community members @ DABESTeva

I got to know  @ DABESTeva  for many years and was apart of when his voice change from voice crack to young man and it still makes me cry when am typing this out. 

Dabest regardless of being a handfull at times was one of the kindest people and nicest people who even after his Banter/mischief would always make sure i was good and would go out of his way to involve me in the games he played or ingame fun.

Just to share one of my  last favorite times we spoke and laughed about a conversation him @ destruct  and myself had when we unpermed him most recently then we laughed about @ Zanahoria ban evading with a voice changer that was overly obvious followed by him asking for me  to speak to@ HooDi about an unperm, he then asked me how my father  was doing in the hospital after word got around. Which i really apperciated, and we couldnt stop laughing when he asked me about being stabbed by a homeless crack head looking for his bike. 

When we had fun or amazing conversations or i helped him with his questions or tickets or we played together on cop or ingame , Even tho i gave him reasons to not like me or when he made fun of me at times or even  when he didnt enjoy me as much at times. He still  without skipping a beat cared enough to make sure i was good and always checked in on me in ts. I am going to miss those coversations and spam notifacations to get my attention the most. 

@ DABESTeva  was an absolute Loveable menace in the greatest way possible and i am deeply going to miss him. Words cant express

To his Closer friends sorry if i didnt @  you:

@ HooDi @ raiiiiin @ moeeeeeee @ Zanahoria  @ Crashh  @ WALT @ Horizon @ Big John1 @ buckie @ Jazzy @ Jerry @ Weaz @ Farrel @ Xlax @ proud  @ CHEESE1 @ swrvy @ CaloomClark @ xanx @ rabid @ Zahzi @ Siltonious Milton II @ lorax @ Lucien @ ArX @ to those i didnt @ truly Sorry if i didnt 

Some of the times we spent with him  together and your stories and videos made me laugh/cry/remember and i am glad he was loved so much by the community and his friends.

I know most of you were the closest to him and hope you guys are doing ok..... 

I wanted to say my goodbye and show my love for Conner hopefully his family sees how much he meant to us.

Wishing him peace, his family comfort and ALOT of love at this time of sorrow.

My Deepest Condolences to his Loved ones.

You will be Truely Missed@ DABESTeva . We lost a Great one. 

He was just different, truly missing him making all of us laugh our ass off to his raging and shit he would say, just in general a fun guy to be around..

Only saw this thread now but heard about the news when it came out on the day. Connor was like a brother to us and we loved having him in our Reborn & GrandtheftArma gangs. Easily one of the funniest players I ever played with, rest well son 💙🕊️

• Like 1

I havent been on the forums in 6 months and Arma in years, but was really sad to see this.@ DABESTeva  was a good friend of mine, and was in many gangs that I either led or was a part of, and occasionally msged back and forth since I had stopped playing. RIP man. Here is my favorite moment of his with me. Rest easy man

• Like 3
  • Love 1