2. i was using god mode

3. i admin revived my self and murdered you

4. i had silent esp active

5. i just had 3 ghosthawks put in my garage

6. i have admin money so you cant make me lose anything

8. i map tped behind you 

thank you for your understanding

5 minutes ago, ludi said:

let's start with this one here i got plenty more i will make a compilation and post later

you lost nothing anyone else on the server would consider this funny but i guess you voted for joe biden

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clown 1

I was on medic and I was flying over the fed and watched aegis admin reviving in the dome. Also they teleported a gold truck and changed it with an empty one.... This abuse is over keep posting. 

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • PogChamp 1

This was a quick and fun firefight- had to repack mags at the end. I got clapped from behind (remember to keep situational awareness 360 degree my bois) but was taking their attention and suppressing them (even as the admin was doing kill commands thru walls). But still was fun regardless, GG

17 minutes ago, SSgtWBrown said:

Average Aegis landing

my keyboard decided to hit the backflip twist you wouldnt know nothing about it

This was a quick and fun firefight- had to repack mags at the end. I got clapped from behind (remember to keep situational awareness 360 degree my bois) but was taking their attention and suppressing them (even as the admin was doing kill commands thru walls). But still was fun regardless, GG

1 hour ago, Farrel said:

I was on medic and I was flying over the fed and watched aegis admin reviving in the dome. Also they teleported a gold truck and changed it with an empty one.... This abuse is over keep posting. 

I saw AEGIS spawn in 2 tempests at gold trader with no fed going on and sell gold. I think @ Aaron_BAM  has the video

• Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

I heard some Aegis members were 0-4 against @ sandman  in federal events due to superior tactics and skill being used.

;invis

3 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Listen. I’m all for holding people accountable, aegis or not. But not sure what I’m looking at on these videos. 

i only see a lack of staff hawks in my garage

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So like do you have any of those clips of that guy with the ghawk everyday that just comes and mass rdms you guys?? Ive really wanted to get that guy banned im sick of that shit everyday bro.

• Admin

Listen. I’m as unbiased as it gets but every time I see an Aegis video of “cheating or admin abuse” I just see someone dying or just server lag or something. I never see anything concrete. 

If you do have actual factual evidence of any staff member abusing their powers then please forward it to us for review.