Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

(Police) Federal Event

2 hours ago, kylef said:

At the point now where cops make sure no more than 5 cops are online, so no one can start a fed. Shit might have to change lol!

No one wants to fight at fed on eu time when all you have is 1 PO and 4 deps. I can assure you that that is not fun from the apd side 

• Like 6
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 1
  • Admin
28 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

I mean, even if you wanted to do a BW, cops can just seize a ghosthawk 1 min after shots fired and get away with it xDDDDDDDDDDD

I did not get away with it. Maybe if you took the time to read what was said you would see action was taken. I was dealt with the appropriate action seen by the Chief

• Downvote 1
10 hours ago, kylef said:

At the point now where cops make sure no more than 5 cops are online, so no one can start a fed. Shit might have to change lol!

indeed, No One Likes to do Non-stop  FED 15 min later BW repeat again and again to the point where its not fun anymore.

you can't go do cop  shit it seems ur only doing Events now and you only got POs an Deputys on so you have no chance something does need to change  before people end up leaving apd. just from what ive heard and seen 

FbMmOOhWAAALYeP.jpg

• Cringe 1
6 hours ago, Brandyn said:

I did not get away with it. Maybe if you took the time to read what was said you would see action was taken. I was dealt with the appropriate action seen by the Chief

"Dealt with appropriate action seen by the chief" Aka a slap on the wrist. This man brandyn has broken so many rules before crazy how he still holds his apd postiton let alone mod.

Give higher positions to new people dont think this guy needs to hold senior apd senior  support team and senior designer. You give 1 person all this power and nothing will get done

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 3
  • STFU 5
9 hours ago, Brandyn said:

Seeing as administrative action wasn't taken, and I wasn't comped, I disagree.

I have been Chief of Police long enough to know what "appropriate action" means, and seeing as you still have the same rank, it clearly isn't "appropriate".

• Clown 5
  • STFU 1
8 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

I mean, even if you wanted to do a BW, cops can just seize a ghosthawk 1 min after shots fired and get away with it xDDDDDDDDDDD

2 hours ago, JordanBeatCoivd said:

"Dealt with appropriate action seen by the chief" Aka a slap on the wrist. This man brandyn has broken so many rules before crazy how he still holds his apd postiton let alone mod.

Give higher positions to new people dont think this guy needs to hold senior apd senior  support team and senior designer. You give 1 person all this power and nothing will get done

Shooting at a GhostHawk that’s outside your render distance with iron sights and having it be seized is hardly the high profile crime y’all make it out to be 😂

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
13 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Shooting at a GhostHawk that’s outside your render distance with iron sights and having it be seized is hardly the high profile crime y’all make it out to be 😂

Receiving shots + storing vehicle 1min 7 seconds later = combat store

Only reason the hawk wasn't comp'd is because I submitted the comp ticket. Absolutely laughable. 

Correct me if I'm wrong @ Rafa , but last time I checked, when you combat seize a federal event vehicle, you comp it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clown 1
5 hours ago, JordanBeatCoivd said:

not talking about this dont know what ur on about he broke another rule

He’s not talking to you and this convo isn’t about you homes it’s about something else..

22 hours ago, kylef said:

Its more the duration. You get on the have some fun. Then a fed goes off 30-40 min gone and you cant leave. By the time that situation is over in another 10-15 min a bw goes off. After that you either get off or smack your head against the wall for another event.

1 hour ago, JDC said:

Federal events are terrible for deputies and POs. You feel like a bag of lays chips with two legs going into a room of obese people and saying “come eat me for 30-40 minutes”

Skill issue,

It comes down to the person because i continuously look forward to logging onto cop to fight feds because there is no other action

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, stubbz said:

Skill issue,

It comes down to the person because i continuously look forward to logging onto cop to fight feds because there is no other action

No one else does just you. I Haven't heard a single apd member not complain about this issue, And We Only see the same 5 active apd members on all the time thats it, you will barley see any other apds on, especially when fed is getting done by  NATO and not no rebel gang they  have Ghost hawks at  HQ Spawn Killing and titans out the ass its not fun Apd needs some serious work done.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, stubbz said:

Skill issue,

Doesnt take a lot of skill to kill kids with t1/t2 vests that can only tase. It is also kind of difficult to push into 10 kids with 5x the gear you have and 5x the hours while most of the current POs/deps are casual players who probably dont even know what combat stance is. Also not sure if you should be the one telling other people its a skill issue...

• Like 2
  • Pepega 1
1 hour ago, virus said:

Doesnt take a lot of skill to kill kids with t1/t2 vests that can only tase. It is also kind of difficult to push into 10 kids with 5x the gear you have and 5x the hours while most of the current POs/deps are casual players who probably dont even know what combat stance is. Also not sure if you should be the one telling other people its a skill issue...

The thing being is I am absoloute dog shit and do half decent at the majority of the events im at, on top of that I 100% agree that there should be a major buff to the APD even if it is only for federal events because it would add more enjoyment and challenge for everyone. Weather it is upgraded armor or weapons something would defiantly help.

3 hours ago, Zirnic said:

No one else does just you. I Haven't heard a single apd member not complain about this issue, And We Only see the same 5 active apd members on all the time thats it, you will barley see any other apds on, especially when fed is getting done by  NATO and not no rebel gang they  have Ghost hawks at  HQ Spawn Killing and titans out the ass its not fun Apd needs some serious work done.

It's fun to fight events when you have a fair fight. Most of the time it is not fair TBH

1 hour ago, stubbz said:

The thing being is I am absoloute dog shit and do half decent at the majority of the events im at, on top of that I 100% agree that there should be a major buff to the APD even if it is only for federal events because it would add more enjoyment and challenge for everyone. Weather it is upgraded armor or weapons something would defiantly help.

A buff to APD would be for sAPD to actually play.

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, virus said:

A buff to APD would be for sAPD to actually play.

We do play. However, most of us also lead full lives. Also if I am not mistaken, none of us are in highschool. We don't have time to be on for 16hr gaming sessions. We play when we can however there's only so much you can do at feds vs a well equipped group of people with THOUSANDS of in server hours and a bank account that makes Elon Musk look poor.

3 hours ago, virus said:

Also this^ I do agree.

4 hours ago, stubbz said:

Skill issue,

:feelsweirdman: I would not classify everything under skill issue, see above for what virus said.

1 hour ago, Dragonnoid said:

It's fun to fight events when you have a fair fight. Most of the time it is not fair TBH

Based

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1