Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

(Police) Federal Event

Imagine making feds aids and unenjoyable to fight on cop and then complaining when theres no cops who want to participate in these events with you 

5 hours ago, stubbz said:

Skill issue,

It comes down to the person because i continuously look forward to logging onto cop to fight feds because there is no other action

because you have lethals normally 90% of the apd do not have access to lethals unless authorised by a sr and as Tap Tap had mentioned we do have lives outside of the server which we intend to enjoy you cant pretend like you enjoyed having to tase people and then try push them to get the restrain off just to be killed by someone watching there body for 20+ minutes straight maybe open your perspective to see how people who arent in your position view these situations and how they can actually react to them with their limitations 

• Like 3

All you kids complaining about playing cop at events when there has literally never been a better time on the server to be a po/dep at federal events. Take away lethals being authorized, cmrs, po of the week gear and see how much you monkeys complain. Also 5 pos and deps aren’t supposed to win a event against 10 civs, that’s just how it works. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Senior Admin

Main issue I see from playing both sides is lack of in game leadership. If you have PO's / Deputies what are not experienced or good at the game there should be a leading force marking things on the map where they should be going/pushing. If you have 5 people all pushing a single tower/location you should be able to get a trade on the person in said location. But generally what I see is a bunch of people doing they're own thing with no intent to play off each other and slam a common location for a push. I could probably make a video/guide for good hard aim spots for certain slams at BW/fed etc but it should be coming from the SAPD side it's not like it's a new issue that PO/Deputies hate feds due to it be a slaughter. The issue where it's only PO's / Deputies on is kinda unfortunate I've always wanted feds/BW's payout to be scaled on ranks of cops and amount of cops as getting a max fed payout vsing 5 PO's / deputies is dumb and then fighting 15 cops and getting 200-250 bars is dumb.

• Like 3
  • +1 1
  • Senior Web Developer

Tbh the APD handbook is longer than any book I’ve ever read. I think it covers just about every scenario that could ever happen. I would bet when most people see how long the handbook is they stray away from playing cop 😂

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1

Don’t see what cops are complaining about they fly around in Hurons looking for people to rob aka seizing good hard earned drugs they win almost every airdrop because they get there before anyone else does I don’t see the reason to complain honestly get better  cops are just getting out played it seems to me they give the same people higher up positions and keep it in a small circle it’s gay. Maybe give better players higher up positions instead of these piss ant s

Edited by JordanBeatCoivd
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4
  • STFU 1
On 11/10/2022 at 10:13 AM, Masoooooooooon said:

Main issue I see from playing both sides is lack of in game leadership. If you have PO's / Deputies what are not experienced or good at the game there should be a leading force marking things on the map where they should be going/pushing. If you have 5 people all pushing a single tower/location you should be able to get a trade on the person in said location. But generally what I see is a bunch of people doing they're own thing with no intent to play off each other and slam a common location for a push. I could probably make a video/guide for good hard aim spots for certain slams at BW/fed etc but it should be coming from the SAPD side it's not like it's a new issue that PO/Deputies hate feds due to it be a slaughter. The issue where it's only PO's / Deputies on is kinda unfortunate I've always wanted feds/BW's payout to be scaled on ranks of cops and amount of cops as getting a max fed payout vsing 5 PO's / deputies is dumb and then fighting 15 cops and getting 200-250 bars is dumb.

exactly man lack in leader ship, you know why this might be? this is simply because every corp or higher up is a senior designer dev admin mod support team or wiki and they have other things to work on for the server spread the shit out and things might actually get done. I or anyone else should not have to meat ride someone to get  a senior position.

And all the suckers that disagree with me are either A Meat riding currently for said position and do not want to look bad or B seniors of said position

On 11/11/2022 at 7:38 PM, JordanBeatCoivd said:

exactly man lack in leader ship, you know why this might be? this is simply because every corp or higher up is a senior designer dev admin mod support team or wiki and they have other things to work on for the server spread the shit out and things might actually get done. I or anyone else should not have to meat ride someone to get  a senior position.

And all the suckers that disagree with me are either A Meat riding currently for said position and do not want to look bad or B seniors of said position

Brodie Speaking nun but FAX 

• Like 1
  • Admin
On 11/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, JordanBeatCoivd said:

Don’t see what cops are complaining about they fly around in Hurons looking for people to rob aka seizing good hard earned drugs they win almost every airdrop because they get there before anyone else does I don’t see the reason to complain honestly get better  cops are just getting out played it seems to me they give the same people higher up positions and keep it in a small circle it’s gay. Maybe give better players higher up positions instead of these piss ant s

the reason why the cops get there so quick is because it spawns right next to them. The airdrop is a randomly spawned event. Sometimes we have to fly across the map in a helicopter to even get to the nearest garage to pull vehicles from. You have the same opportunity to get there as we do.

Also, whoever is patrolling in a huron is straight trolling. its aids to land quickly and holds a shit ton of people. Not sure who you saw or how many cops you saw patrolling in a huron but who ever does this is trolling. I get it if they die multiple times and go back to said location to fight the group of rebels that's understandable.

• Like 1
  • Love 1