Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

In order for the server , factions to grow you need to spread out senior positions. Ya cant keep giving the same douchebags senior admin mod senior cop rnr designer. Especially for feds cops keep crying about lack of leadership within their ranks at feds , you know why this might be? this is simply because every corp or higher up is a senior designer dev admin mod support team or wiki and they have other things to work on for the server spread the shit out and things might actually get done. I or anyone else should not have to meat ride someone to get  a senior position. 

And all the suckers that disagree with me are either A Meat riding currently for said position and do not want to look bad or B seniors of said position. Need i say more?

When a persons tags look like a rainbow thats how you know u fucked up

• Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
1 hour ago, JordanBeatCoivd said:

U really do u should hit the gym. I have heard your voice and its very unpleasing. Almost sounds like a pre-pubescent boy

and u main conquest a dead serve

i play conquest cuz its the only fun thing on this server, theres no way your saying anything about a gym when ur an active s1 player.

when you look in the mirror you dont fit in the frame, let that sink in.

keep crying cuz ur dogshit in both this video game and real life your stomach hangs on your keyboard you fat fuck

please give me ur steam id so i can see how much you play, then we will see which one of us actually needs to enter a gym

• Jew 1
3 hours ago, JordanBeatCoivd said:

In order for the server , factions to grow you need to spread out senior positions. Ya cant keep giving the same douchebags senior admin mod senior cop rnr designer. Especially for feds cops keep crying about lack of leadership within their ranks at feds , you know why this might be? this is simply because every corp or higher up is a senior designer dev admin mod support team or wiki and they have other things to work on for the server spread the shit out and things might actually get done. I or anyone else should not have to meat ride someone to get  a senior position. 

And all the suckers that disagree with me are either A Meat riding currently for said position and do not want to look bad or B seniors of said position. Need i say more?

When a persons tags look like a rainbow thats how you know u fucked up

^^^^^^ ^

• Like 1
1 hour ago, proud said:

i play conquest cuz its the only fun thing on this server, theres no way your saying anything about a gym when ur an active s1 player.

when you look in the mirror you dont fit in the frame, let that sink in.

keep crying cuz ur dogshit in both this video game and real life your stomach hangs on your keyboard you fat fuck

please give me ur steam id so i can see how much you play, then we will see which one of us actually needs to enter a gym

Who said I’m an active player on s1? I’m just a guy that’s speaking facts 

Here man knock yourself out 76561198063987361I actually just started playing again 

The thing is, the people with the rainbow tags are the ones that spend all of their free time here. Of course they're gonna have the most ranks, they put the most time in. Once you get up to the senior ranks of course it's gonna be a popularity contest, but it's like that anywhere. Or maybe you just have to offer someone a little extra for that rank 😄 @chrisgg 

5 hours ago, Mustache said:

The thing is, the people with the rainbow tags are the ones that spend all of their free time here. Of course they're gonna have the most ranks, they put the most time in. Once you get up to the senior ranks of course it's gonna be a popularity contest, but it's like that anywhere. Or maybe you just have to offer someone a little extra for that rank 😄 @chrisgg 

Yeah it’s a friend circle type shit