Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

vdm bans should scale

56 minutes ago, ludi said:

nice one dank, but no worries bud we already have to much even without your confirmation of purchases being made on a bohemia game.

image.jpeg.53e4536f2c6076755627f059ebd74096.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

can we get a muzzle on this ludi kid @ Grandma Gary

i always wondered how you got so many hawks. Getting free ghawks from the APD and you are the owners brother........... 

@ ludi how can we stop these guys ? 

• Clown 1
2 minutes ago, Paul wall street said:

i always wondered how you got so many hawks. Getting free ghawks from the APD and you are the owners brother........... 

lmfao, and now asking a senior admin to ban me for exposing the corruption, if anyone should be muzzled it's you little kid. Piss me off more I might be inclined to make a full on forum post with everything we have on your dumb ass. I really don't think you want that.

• STFU 1
11 minutes ago, ludi said:

lmfao, and now asking a senior admin to ban me for exposing the corruption, if anyone should be muzzled it's you little kid. Piss me off more I might be inclined to make a full on forum post with everything we have on your dumb ass. I really don't think you want that.

you won't do nothin @ ludi

• Head Admin
15 minutes ago, ludi said:

Motivate Shia Labeouf GIF

@ Mighty I heard from an incredibly reliable source you paid $1000 for mod.  ETA on that hitting my Paypal?

• Haha 2
  • Admin
18 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Motivate Shia Labeouf GIF

@ Mighty I heard from an incredibly reliable source you paid $1000 for mod.  ETA on that hitting my Paypal?

You fools already gave me mod before collecting. Now I demand admin!

Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

1 hour ago, ludi said:

whatever starts with n and ryhmes with tiger is what you are man

Screenshot_20221121_215507.jpg olympus is done for guys 

• Lead Developer

Taken the time to parse through all the chat logs and link names/client ID's along with some other data and can confirm that the person you messaged was NOT a staff member.

Regardless of this, due to you trying to threaten us, we have kindly removed all of your access from everything related to the server, though you probably wont see this...

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 4
  • +1 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Oh you meant Nigerg where the second g is silent. 

Fixed ❤️

no picture an N then an I then a double GG folow that with an E then end it in an R

• Wow 1
  • PogChamp 1
On 11/20/2022 at 11:01 PM, ludi said:

might I add if that is you on that driver's license, you are one ugly ass motha fucka son you must be getting bullied at school! lol

shit staff who abuse and purchase the admin panel are the cause lol 

fuck it lol time for this one I think......
image.png

image.png

image.png

when the staff of Olympus tells you that the server is fucked and certain retards are cheating and admin is being bought that's a sad world.

https://streamable.com/pevkrk

i could keep going but I won't not worth my time you are nothing but little shitter kids anyway.

that's right bitch you stay silent, because you know it's only a matter of time now there is just so much shit that's been collecting over months it will all soon come to an end enjoy it while you still can.

@PEDO LOVER 69. Thanks for taking interest in me stealing APD GHAWKS!! Also you are the biggest goof I've ever seen. This you? Msged by a "Mod" with no tags?? HAHHAHA RETARD MOMENT!!!!!! 

https://imgur.com/a/gEDQ7CI

On 11/20/2022 at 2:16 AM, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

--- presidential announcement ---

i have never reported a soul on olympus server but recently the ghosthawks have been under attack via planes these 2 clips are from the same day 

https://i.gyazo.com/3d158d14e45546f3da5b456f256da121.mp4

https://gyazo.com/4650d746773e59d8e31372c974e094d7

i propose 1 day ban for every 100k blown up in this case the players would be banned for give or take a year a just punishment for their crimes thank you 

d96db37b88d9743ca301fd99e4b3323e.jpg

would this go both ways sense you have had so many vdm bans? or is it to shield out the poor ghosthawk-less?

2 hours ago, JordanBeatCoivd said:

would this go both ways sense you have had so many vdm bans? or is it to shield out the poor ghosthawk-less?

i have no vdm bans actualy 

https://i.gyazo.com/1cc3f5008380da2be0a636de73d59b2c.mp4

this is the last 2 years of bans on my account im a good gamer someone to look up to

• Like 1
On 11/20/2022 at 11:31 PM, Rafa said:

I usually hold back, but bruh, you are equal part the biggest ArmA 3 Karen and the most dented individual on the server. You’re a grown ass man like I just can’t 💀 you run your gang like any other ArmA dent who goes wild with any form of power and then complain about bias and corruption with staff everytime something doesn’t go your way truly a modern comedy. 

when rafa makes an agreeable statement it shows the extreme idiocy of the person on the opposite side of the argument