Admins Clearly Dont Watch Compensation Videos or Ban Vids

He clearly admits to being in the redzone, This is Jack Nipples Hes a cry baby that needs to be banned for dispute abuse and the admin that banned me needs punished like what in the world im having to point out the rules to the admins to get compensation or unbanned its ridiculous to post videos for y'all and have to wait weeks for you not to even watch them or watch videos like this an see and hear me playing the game how its supposed to be played do a better job or get better admins this is going to kill the community.

Edited by Kakashi513
  • BlessUp 1

I hate when i get banned for sitting 800 meters outside of redzone and killing people ! These staff are killing the server !

15 minutes ago, Kakashi513 said:

I was literally in the zone on the opposite side.

I had another guy in my group that was also shooting.

its pretty clear both of the people shooting were in the same spot, you guys come to his body on the same heli and the shots come from the same direction. The most id give you is that maybe you or friend was further up the hill while one of you were closer to the base of the hill. Either way thats about 250-300m away from drug dealer which i can guarantee you is not inside red zone. If your so certain it is you wouldnt have a issue posting your pov would you?

29 minutes ago, i strangle geese said:

its pretty clear both of the people shooting were in the same spot, you guys come to his body on the same heli and the shots come from the same direction. The most id give you is that maybe you or friend was further up the hill while one of you were closer to the base of the hill. Either way thats about 250-300m away from drug dealer which i can guarantee you is not inside red zone. If your so certain it is you wouldnt have a issue posting your pov would you?

Yall suck each others dicks literally all of you cry if it doesnt benefit you or a friend. That was fair play I dont deserve a 3 day ban thought he had drugs on his invy.

Edited by Kakashi513
54 minutes ago, Kakashi513 said:

Yall suck each others dicks literally all of you cry if it doesnt benefit you or a friend. That was fair play I dont deserve a 3 day ban thought he had drugs on his invy.

i can tell you i dont give a fuck about a virtual rank and i could care less what other peoples virtual ranks are. I dont know the kid in this video. Im telling you straight up facts because you came to forums crying hoping someone would agree with you.