Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rabid vs Mat the w

Just now, Revy said:

U must have a sad life.

im the one with a sad life? im not the one rapping to one subscriber thinking i have a career.

didnt you have a rap about me that u took down cuz its dogshit like the rest?

7 hours ago, proud said:

im the one with a sad life? im not the one rapping to one subscriber thinking i have a career.

didnt you have a rap about me that u took down cuz its dogshit like the rest?

bro has you arguing on an arma forums and you fall for it everytime its genius honestly bro is just being the biggest troll ever and you cant help but respond lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, fearr said:

bro has you arguing on an arma forums and you fall for it everytime its genius honestly bro is just being the biggest troll ever and you cant help but respond lol 

people like you seem to not understand that its not arguing, its stating pathetic facts. i love responding.

6 minutes ago, proud said:

people like you seem to not understand that its not arguing, its stating pathetic facts. i love responding.

and he loves to make the videos lol like you just sound stupid 

• Like 4
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
2 hours ago, fearr said:

and he loves to make the videos lol like you just sound stupid 

to his 1 subscriber to post on an arma forum page, and again u dont seem to understand i enjoy it.

another case of someone ive never heard of trying to act cool, fuck off swat reject

20 hours ago, proud said:

fuck off swat reject

lol how could someone be a reject to swat its a joke of a faction lol I got it for something to do but yet you are also here trying to make montages on this dogshit game that needs to die like go to school or find a hobby you are going nowhere on this game bro 

On 12/3/2022 at 8:10 AM, proud said:

i feel like you know ur cringe u just dont care

How much self awareness do you have to lack to say something like that?

• Cringe 2
  • Clown 2
15 hours ago, fearr said:

lol how could someone be a reject to swat its a joke of a faction lol I got it for something to do but yet you are also here trying to make montages on this dogshit game that needs to die like go to school or find a hobby you are going nowhere on this game bro 

joke of a faction that you are in, making you a joke of an arma player

i have many montages because i been playing for 8 years,  and ill continue to play because i find joy in the s3 events, no way some s1 main is talking shit about this game rn

i go to school and have many hobbies, and one of those hobbies is responding to rejects like you on this forum page, genuinely puts a smile on my face every morning

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

How much self awareness do you have to lack to say something like that?

bitch you the only one cringe here, i dont even know if ur a bitch

i dont know if you ever heard any clips of you, but it sounds like theres a little 13 year old girl stuck in some old lesbians body

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, proud said:

i have many montages because i been playing for 8 years,  and ill continue to play because i find joy in the s3 events, no way some s1 main is talking shit about this game rn

i go to school and have many hobbies, and one of those hobbies is responding to rejects like you on this forum page, genuinely puts a smile on my face every morning

i dont know if you ever heard any clips of you, but it sounds like theres a little 13 year old girl stuck in some old lesbians body

Yo this guy has some inner demons😂😂

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
9 hours ago, proud said:

You dead ass spend your life lurking these forums to talk mad shit about people who don't even know you.. like all day.  I feel like your dad beats you up and you use this to vent the anger.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You dead ass spend your life lurking these forums to talk mad shit about people who don't even know you.. like all day.  I feel like your dad beats you up and you use this to vent the anger.

You’re my soul mate😍

bro I have played this game since 2015 its nothing new bro just new people some major server changes here and there but its pretty much the same just new groups in and out but if you find joy in talking down on people then be my guest bro I just hope you find some sanity and peace later down the line best of wishes @ proud

13 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

how does it feel being lesbian and still having no love life? no dick wants you, not even your own gender wants you, you are hideous. you play this game for 200+ hours every 2 weeks to escape the reality that you dont fit into society. every time you leave your house you get bullied, and it happens on here too.

11 hours ago, fearr said:

bro I have played this game since 2015 its nothing new bro just new people some major server changes here and there but its pretty much the same just new groups in and out but if you find joy in talking down on people then be my guest bro I just hope you find some sanity and peace later down the line best of wishes @ proud

thanks❤️