Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

RE: Past Server Crashes / Recent Lag

On 2/15/2023 at 8:15 PM, codeYeTi said:

First off, if you read nothing else, we have fixed the server crash issue that had been plaguing us for far too long. While this may seem like a simple victory, this came down to many 100s of hours of time investment into solely this issue to track down something truly obscure. We thank you for your patience (well, mostly 🤣) in that.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/1b20d3fc5b377349623d269ecdc3c8fdd9a8444ce67ff181d15e61ed31aaaa38/1280/https://olympus-entertainment.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/7bbz8x.jpg.ba298848745fdc6f9d905fb4283463da.jpg

Moving forward we're focused on finding and solving the issue of our server latency that is sporadic in nature. We apologize for any inconvenience that this causes you however we're hard at work to solve this issue. Trust us; I know some had lost faith with the frequent crashes, but some things really do require an immense amount of investment.

I'd like to personally thank those of you that make this kind of significant advancement feel appreciated rather than thankless, and I look forward to seeing you all on the server again soon.

This is proof codeyeti is the cause of the adderal shortage in the United States

• +1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cringe 1