Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Blacklisted from RNR

Why u do me like that  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Grizzly fat?

• Yes hes senior Rnr why wouldnt he be fat
    • Yes hes fat an old

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/23 at 01:27 AM

So here is the deal. @ GrizzlyMan1252  blacklisted me for getting in an armed quilin and shooting like 2 bullets by accident. This shit is getting out of hand now I need my medic rank back and we good.

Also Grizzly has shadow banned this post so people dont see it ❤️

Edited by Revy
  • Like 5
  • +1 1
  • Clown 6
  • STFU 3
Just now, Revy said:

So here is the deal. @ GrizzlyMan1252  blacklisted me for getting in an armed quilin and shooting like 2 bullets by accident. This shit is getting out of hand now I need my medic rank back and we good.

You're the type of guy to cheat on your girl and say it was a accident aren't you

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Clown 1
51 minutes ago, Revy said:

why are you getting in gunner of a civ vic, sounds like your mistake.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Hawkgnewaccount said:

you would cry if you got a " see sr.rnr"

Do you cry every night knowing you got blacklisted and will never be unblacklisted? Do you say to yourself "No matter how much I make it seem like I hate the faction, I want to be a medic again so badly.. I know they will unblacklist me this time.. I'm such a good little boy" every time you submit a blacklist appeal?

• Haha 1
  • PogChamp 1

Revy. I know you do not know me well but I categorize you in the same category that I put Monster and Rabid in.

You are truthfully a gigantic idiot. You wrote this post thinking it was funny, maybe even comical, yet here we are blank-staring at your stupid ass post because you are all types of combinations of illness within the DSM-5.

I am not saying this to be rude, but to give you hope. You can absolutely change your life.

You need to stop playing this dumbass game and get outside. Go lift something. If you don't want to do that then run, maybe participate in using the Stairmaster. Whatever it is you have the opportunity to change yourself from being a complete abomination to something of true human nature.

Please.

• Haha 2
  • Director of R&R
52 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Those fuckers took my exemptions for no reason

I think you had it for design contrib, and you are no longer a part of the design team, so the exemption was taken.

• Like 2
  • Jew 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Skateezy said:

Revy. I know you do not know me well but I categorize you in the same category that I put Monster and Rabid in.

You are truthfully a gigantic idiot. You wrote this post thinking it was funny, maybe even comical, yet here we are blank-staring at your stupid ass post because you are all types of combinations of illness within the DSM-5.

I am not saying this to be rude, but to give you hope. You can absolutely change your life.

You need to stop playing this dumbass game and get outside. Go lift something. If you don't want to do that then run, maybe participate in using the Stairmaster. Whatever it is you have the opportunity to change yourself from being a complete abomination to something of true human nature.

Please.

shut the fuck up you joke

• Like 2
3 hours ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

You're the type of guy to cheat on your girl and say it was a accident aren't you

He's not the type of guy to have a girl.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Revy said:

“I accidentally voluntarily mounted a minigun on medic and accidentally voluntarily hit left click and hit a brrt.”

Dudes just seething he can’t make free money anymore. 

6 hours ago, Revy said:

In your post interview that a senior or Pararescue went over when you passed your test it reads:

** Do not ever, under any circumstances, pick up or mount a weapon! **

Not only did you mount and pick it up, you shot it. That’s on you big man.

• Like 1
  • Director of R&R
4 minutes ago, Mighty said:

wow how you gonna blacklist this man when we caught @ PolarBear  doing the same thing!!!!

5c6aa5bffecf3878ce326e8d94d0fc80.jpg

photo credit @ Brolaf

I dont know who that is I don't see a name anywhere. 🙂

• Like 1
12 hours ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

he tripped, fell and landed 

2 hours ago, Mighty said:

wow how you gonna blacklist this man when we caught @ PolarBear  doing the same thing!!!!

5c6aa5bffecf3878ce326e8d94d0fc80.jpg

photo credit @ Brolaf

looool is nobody going to say anything at all about APD being "homosexy?"

11 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

Do you cry every night knowing you got blacklisted and will never be unblacklisted? Do you say to yourself "No matter how much I make it seem like I hate the faction, I want to be a medic again so badly.. I know they will unblacklist me this time.. I'm such a good little boy" every time you submit a blacklist appeal?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 He only cries until Mom hears him and slaps the wall on her side of the trailer

8 hours ago, Skateezy said:

You British people are beyond saving.

even your own Queen has abandoned you.

That's a colonial level burn. Astounding. 🤣🤣🤣