Hades

Music Channel

I'm trying out something new for you guys in teamspeak, you may now notice there is now a music channel. Now while there is no ability to actually talk in it I will be running a "Music Bot" of sorts in it. You may enter the room and listen to the music as you wish. Not sure how many may enjoy this or not but it's just something I'm trying out. There will be a wide range of music played. When playing a certain genre of music it will be listed in the room name itself so you can have a good idea as to what is being played. If you click on the Bot's name and look in the right panel it will also list out what song is currently playing.

Now with that I do have a ton of music so i should have something for everyone. If however there is something you would like to hear you are welcome to request it in the room channel and I'll see if I can get it added to my music library. I currently use Media Monkey as my music player incase you know of something that may make this work better. Hope you enjoy and if something doesn't sound right be sure to let me know so I can make adjustments.

Music Request Form - http://goo.gl/forms/GKrT6dv12S

Requested Music - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XS_-EpwV-iJqGnTCsCpg3rjgwvtPn3RJGS1Z8YLf5MI/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 4

Ya I was going to try and use that program but it has some limitations. I have to have a virtual cable setup in order for all my other sound effects to not be picked up while using the bot. As I can't actually choose the output method in Spotify I can't do this. I don't want to setup a Virtual box as that just requires unneeded resources. I'm looking into a way to setup something that will allow players to do requests. Any info you might have I'm more then willing to look at.

I don't know what you are using now but there's a bot I used before called ts3 music bot. If I remember correctly users in the channel could request youtube videos that would play. 

Love the channel, stick with the alternative, 90's rock and some classic rock(which for me would be the 70's)!  

• Like 1

I've updated the OP to include a few links. You can use one to submit any songs you would like to hear, the other will let you see a list of songs people have already submitted. As they come in I'll do what I can do get em added.

I've updated the OP to include a few links. You can use one to submit any songs you would like to hear, the other will let you see a list of songs people have already submitted. As they come in I'll do what I can do get em added.

Dang, I guess no Justin Beiber, you know you are a Beleiber Hades!!!  :D

Love the channel, stick with the alternative, 90's rock and some classic rock(which for me would be the 70's)!  

This guy has a good taste in music!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.