Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Fail RP ?

Give fluffy a break he is a good medic.  Every now and then people make mistakes because they don't wanna get in trouble.  You know you need zipties to take a medic hostage so always bring 2 with you.  With so many rules people questions themselves now and then even tho they know the right answer and they decide to stay on the safe side.  This is what sounds like happened here.

• Like 5
  • Admin

Give fluffy a break he is a good medic.  Every now and then people make mistakes because they don't wanna get in trouble.  You know you need zipties to take a medic hostage so always bring 2 with you.  With so many rules people questions themselves now and then even tho they know the right answer and they decide to stay on the safe side.  This is what sounds like happened here.

Yeah. It happened to me a couple of times when I started playing cop.  It is true you get too worked up and you have to take it easy. Remember you are here to have fun not be stressed out all the time.  If you feel you are just getting fed up with playing both of your roles then I suggest you back out for a while and take a breather.  

I recall from yesterday when you accidentally hit a guy on a quad (may have been desync). You simply got out of your car and told the fellow he would be denied service. 

I do think on all sides of things however that people need to step back from following the rules to the T when we are all truly here for the RP that is everyone, cops, medics, and civs.

• Like 1

I accidentally hit the guy yes, but never said he would be denied services, the guy who was ramming my offroad over and over again telling me he was standing still however got denied cause i was tired of him constantly ramming my car 

But all in all, i have learned so much from this post due to the comments from R&R cord and  SR medics, like i said i did not know that it was okey to enter a redzone if the RP was good enough, that was told to me in a comment, so yeah, i have learned from this post and can take this with me to continue being a good medic, And yes, i used the rules yesterday cause like i said, i did not know if i was allowed to do it.. But all in all again, thanks for wise comments, i will take this with me and learn from it :) 

Entering a red zone still requires permission unless you are a hostage. Zipties are not required for YOU to accept being a hostage, you may accept their attempt of taking you hostage w/out a gun if you wish, especially if it is well RPed.

That said, I'm locking this thread down. The issues have been aired, fingers have been pointed and the issues have been resolved.

• Like 1