Locked Something big is coming

was nothing special....first fight today they bring 2 ifrits and ground troops to meth cartel...against 4 of us...so they slay us. We start getting our team on...the tables turn. We eventually killed around 60 of them whilst losing maybe 7-8 that fight...we made them lsoe ifrits, orcas, etc. We literally drove ifrits behind them got out and kill them while they had NO clue....they call hacks? It's sad. But if you wanna watch me stream I will 1v1 on a gun game server and slay any MC member. We can do it tomorrow even.

Didn't get a chance to fight you guys, however. You claim that it's sad that people called you hackers and that you guys are so incredibly skilled, however you wouldn't need to dupe to be good in that case. You could have became wealthy on the server via legit methods. Your story isn't quite adding up.

Didn't get a chance to fight you guys, however. You claim that it's sad that people called you hackers and that you guys are so incredibly skilled, however you wouldn't need to dupe to be good in that case. You could have became wealthy on the server via legit methods. Your story isn't quite adding up.

We wanted quick fights....do you think I wanted to spend hours running meth to get SHOT down by a titan? Ha NO.

aand I'm pretty sure we killed like 5 waves of cops u brought to us at Athira rebel in your orca.

Titan costs more than a heli so I don't know what your complaining about. You challenge the richest gang on the server and expect them not to be used?

And this isn't the first time we've fought scripters. There has been 4 gangs before you, ironically all coming from asylum, and every one of them gets perm'd for the same thing... scripting, duping, exploiting, and rdm.

Nv is old news already, nobody cares about this dead thread and your shitty gang.

Titan costs more than a heli so I don't know what your complaining about. You challenge the richest gang on the server and expect them not to be used?

And this isn't the first time we've fought scripters. There has been 4 gangs before you, ironically all coming from asylum, and every one of them gets perm'd for the same thing... scripting, duping, exploiting, and rdm.

Nv is old news already, nobody cares about this dead thread and your shitty gang.

New Video

so you're sayng my video footage that clearly shows no esp or aimbot is still me hacking? Ok

No one gives a shit what your video says. There's hacks you can get out there that puts an overlay over your game and you can set your video recording software to record between the overlay and the game get rekt have a nice fuckday on asylum bai

No one gives a shit what your video says. There's hacks you can get out there that puts an overlay over your game and you can set your video recording software to record between the overlay and the game get rekt have a nice fuckday on asylum bai

You sir....probably suck. Why accuse me of hacks if I didn't get banned for hacks?? How do you know so much about hacks anyways.

You sir....probably suck. Why accuse me of hacks if I didn't get banned for hacks?? How do you know so much about hacks anyways.

Lol i suck k, that's why I haven't been banned from olympus yet right? Atleast I aint a scumbag like you guys lol. How do I know so much about hacks? You gonna try and say i hack too? Lol k that's why I'm still here it's cause I hack obviously. Grow a pair, you make yourself sound five. And google searches can yield everything.

Edited by Fastik

Lol i suck k, that's why I haven't been banned from olympus yet right? Atleast I aint a scumbag like you guys lol, How do I know so much you gonna try n say i hack too? Lol k that's why I'm still here it's cause I hack obviously. Grow a pair, you make yourself sound five. And google searches can yield everything.

Why would I care about being banned on olympus? I'm not sure I understand.

Why would I care about being banned on olympus? I'm not sure I understand.

Lol, I'm making a point here, I haven't been banned on any of the altis life servers out there, goes to prove that I'm not a scumbag like your whole group, with the money Duping, exploiting and Cheating buttttttt sucks to be you i dont even know why u bother posting on the forums if your banned.

I think so for the most part. We were going to get banned for 'scripting' because of all the hackusations anyways. Just like months back...our users were banned for scripting though they simply geared up legit and slaughtered the opponents.

The guy you quoted as being a noob is actually one of the few wh has a working brain.

Oh lol Bubbaroo? I know he one of mah buds ;)

Honestly though, why can't Christopher just get taken off of the forums. The only thing he's managed to do was get perma-banned in the first week of playing on the server. He should be kicked out and he can go back to whatever shitter he came from. Maybe it'd be okay if he just wanted to be an antagonist but still trying to be a part of the community but obviously he's not so he should just skadaddle.

it doesn't matter...i was killing the cop and the medic drove up...wearing a Tactical Vest....and with the fog I thought it was a cop so I swiftly ended him also.

That is where you are wrong, we do not wear vests... and you broke a server rule by killing the medic.. You can only kill medics in 3 RP situations.. 1: you tell us to not revive someone or die and we still do it. 2: Hostage situation. 3. Redzone.. 

so you RDM'ed a medic as well as a cop, woow, gotta say you are a really good player, i also would be a fantastic player if i did not follow the rules mate 

Reach please MC ban more people on the server rather than helping anyone. Get smashed and report to find a grey area because all you kids do is cry. GG. How about you hop off admins johnson's and learn to no be a scrub the rest of your life.