Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Jihad on Pink's Exile Base

well after struggling to read through this post i'm going to have to give a shout out to my bud snuk and give ya the old link to http://www.monster.com because with your quality writing skills you're not going to make it through whatever college you say you're going to.

Well, when you are not a native English, the language can be difficult... It's one of the most difficult languages to learn, we English speakers are lucky every other nationality is willing to learn English so we can be lazy and not learn their language.

• Like 2

well after struggling to read through this post i'm going to have to give a shout out to my bud snuk and give ya the old link to http://www.monster.com because with your quality writing skills you're not going to make it through whatever college you say you're going to.

i already go to college , and yes i know my english is bad ..you have a problem cuz of that? ...i speak 3 language so its not as  easy for me and yes i do take lowest college level english EAC149. instead of 150+ :) think my english bothers me? lawl plz.

• Like 1

Ok for

1. I never said anything about the music lol

2. Everyone has their own religion..heck i have mine. I would never criticize someone or their religion, but in this case they are referring to terrorist groups, who in this case are "muslims". Because i know that not all muslims want to kill everyone so i try to use that term lightly. Which is why I dont understand why you want to associate yourselves with groups like that. 

3. Amen Gary...if they only knew.

You people are retarded 

hey thats not nice to say ! :)

Renegades would chew up and spit out Ti or T any day of the week bud.  Not hating on any of the current gangs but there hasn't been a gang that's come close to Renegades since.

#Zeused

dont bring up the past gangs tho they not here anymore theres new gangs who are taking over. yes "Renegades" was some big gang #zeused , i woulden't bring back IS or KI ..you should talk about the new gangs that are currently still in and gangs battling to still be in like NW etc..and the future gangs of this community :) ;)  anyways ily dont get mad that im answering back <3 

P.S back in my days when moob was in IS  http://i.imgur.com/RXTnZxn.jpg

It's the internet guys. Everybody take a step back and remember there's no reason for you to give a shit about the way people portray themselves. 

This is just a video of some guys having blowing stuff up all in good fun. Population is down in exile because its a new mod and the flair has worn off. This mod is just like Rust, people are gonna blow everything up other people own because it's a game and its the internet and because they can and it will be like this on every server so it's not like our server is unique with some toxic players or whatever.

Streamers don't leave servers because a few players are toxic. Streamers deal with toxic players in their own chats every day that follow them into every game they play. 

Stop taking the game so damn seriously

This jihad crap is toxic. Its not cool to act like a group that kills innocent people. Yea cool u blew up peoples stuff in a base who cares...then to get off u blow up cars in the safe zone yet people wonder why the pop went down. Cause theres toxic people doin ignorant things like that. 

yeah honestly all this "safe zone call blowing up" the only time nw hangs around save zone. is to link up with other members ace, along with them we have never blown cars up there i threw a hatchback at pink-streak once but it was way back when u could be a dick in zone. along with the fact some people that were kicked from our gang are upset that we will not re accept them and they have spread rumors i assume that are the ones that are going around.. so please do not say we blow cars up in safe zone if you have never seen it and do not have any proof. just as i do not throw accusations at you. i respect you the videos purpose was a joke humor as no limits. remember that.