APD Idea?

Natsirt

ADD THIS?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ADD THIS?

• Keep the same
    • chane

• Admin

lets say a good cop tried pull you over ( someone you know who will rp) or tell you hands up or it could be any cop if you sit there and comply and don't shoot at them or run the chances of you getting a reduced ticket or pardon or more rp is a lot higher instead of shoot first get caught than you want to rp now that your fucked.

1+

• Admin

Use finger prints.  Actual jails have finger print scanners that help identify people.  Thats how I RP it.  

Yeah, it's good but it's on the same area.  " I don't have fingerprints for some MAGICAL reason ".  Hasn't happened to me but I've heard of other officers dealing with this.  

If someone is gonna bull that BS then you might as well just robo cop them because thats fail RP IMO.  People that pull that crap will not be satisfied with any kind of RP you throw at them.  They are either trolling or want to be released, which obviously wont happen.

I think if you do comply with an officer pulling you over etc... not from an officer tilde and chasing but a legit reason to be pulled over. RP should be encouraged, but if you don't and try to fight back and lose, RP should be a little more than minimal or else the wanted can just stall and wait for buddies to come through.