Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Welcoming back myself :)

13 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

ever since i  did it once everyone's fucking posting it and  playing it over sidechat what have i started? 

1 hour ago, Dustin87 said:

How is Laser doing? Is he settling in nice with you guys?

Do you know who Laserpoint3r is?, it's Rusty, retard. Huskers, GummyCow, Rusty, and a few other people singned in under Nv names and fucked with the cops for about 2 hours.

1 hour ago, FuzyDice said:

Do you know who Laserpoint3r is?, it's Rusty, retard. Huskers, GummyCow, Rusty, and a few other people singned in under Nv names and fucked with the cops for about 2 hours.

Then who was Laser at the Gang Wars when Rusty was logged in as Rusty? You literally just got yourself caught in a lie you fucking retard.

On 06/11/2015, 03:42:10, Snake said:

Nice, we're letting cheaters come back.

Good news is we should see 3rip and Symph anytime now!

come on man im not bad like 3 Rip and symphuny or how ever he spelled it lol, yeah i did a stupid exploit but lets be realistic who didnt do that exploit is the question!! i was just dumb enough to do it!!

But dont mix me up with hackers please :) they download a program to help them win mine was just a glitch in the game so in my eyes they are the ones worthy of the perms :)

But feel free to defend the hackers bud...

31 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

come on man im not bad like 3 Rip and symphuny or how ever he spelled it lol, yeah i did a stupid exploit but lets be realistic who didnt do that exploit is the question!! i was just dumb enough to do it!!

But dont mix me up with hackers please :) they download a program to help them win mine was just a glitch in the game so in my eyes they are the ones worthy of the perms :)

But feel free to defend the hackers bud...

He's just shit stirring because he's got nothing better to do.

If he was actually mad about cheaters coming back, he'd be mad that Big Bad Adam came back from his THIRD Perm Ban. He got unjustifiably unbanned in the same way Bobey stayed unjustifiably banned permanently(Until recently, that is)