Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Stop it, get some help.

Shut up u bot

On 9/10/2014 at 4:15 PM, SniperElite said:

Thanks guys, I'll talk it over with her and see what she thinks about it.

Honestly dog I've had the same shit happen to me all I'm saying the closer her and him get the better bc no matter what anyone here wants to say guys are usually after something and if he is a cunt he will try and steal your girl buddy best of luck to you 

On 9/9/2014 at 11:39 PM, SniperElite said:

So, I want some opinions on this. Not trying to put out my whole relationship, but I just want to see others view on it. 

So me and my girl have been dating for almost 8 months now, which is a very long time for a highschool relationship to be honest, but we've always had this one issue. I feel like it's kind of a common thing, but I don't know. So, at lunch I sit at a table where I am the only guy, everyone there either has a boyfriend or is just plain ugly to me and undatable, my girlfriend flips shit on me about it, but it's understandable, but she also flips shit on me whenever I talk about another girl or even pretty much look at another girl. If I invited a girl over to my house for a reasonable excuse, like. They had to give me make-up work or tutor me. She would probably dump me. Yet, whenever she talks about a guy I could give less of a fuck because I know it's not a big deal and she won't cheat on me or something, the only time I get jealous is when she constantly talks about one guy and seems like she doesn't stop talking about him.

Well, she became friends with a guy, and I hated him at first sight. Not sure why, but I do. Anyways, she started to wear his jacket, which kinda made me mad(childish I know), but isn't a big deal to me because we've been dating for a long time, but the other day she invited him to her house. Which just made me flip shit, I didn't yell at her for it though. Keep in mind she would NEVER let me do any of this. I'd rather not dump her. Which I probably won't because I really like her, and I honestly think she would never cheat on me, but she is just a huge hypocrite when it comes to me talking to other girls and her talking to other guys. I don't make a big deal when she does, but she makes a big deal when I do.

So, what do you guys think? Am I just being a little bitch about it, or what. I'm not too concerned but I am keeping an eye on it. What do you think I should do?

(Sorry for it being so long)

Serious question, have you boned her yet or not? Cause honestly, I'd hate for 8 months of blue balls to go for nothing. 

Just being honest. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2017 at 4:45 PM, UKCATSFAN said:

Serious question, have you boned her yet or not? Cause honestly, I'd hate for 8 months of blue balls to go for nothing. 

Just being honest. 

true lmao. if there's anything i learned from high school be a dick fuck em all 

wait till u get out of hs and all the girls you went to school with are dating your friends dads or your local heroin/cocaine dealer