Jump to content
Grandma Gary

New support requests.

Recommended Posts

If you are submitting a ticket and it requires a video can you please not embed them.  When you paste the link into the ticket it auto embeds but at the bottom of the text box a popup will show asking you you want to post a link instead.

#POSEIDON broke it so we cant see embedded videos at all so tickets with videos are being unnecessarily delayed because we cant see anything in them, it just shows a large empty white box for us.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Poro said:

Maybe Fedot can fix it.:Kappa:

If we let Fedot at it it would go from an inconvenience to the total shut down of the entire internet.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CommanderSuki said:

can't you just right click it and get the link? :)

No. It just shows white space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2016 at 9:18 PM, Grandma Gary said:

If you are submitting a ticket and it requires a video can you please not embed them.  When you paste the link into the ticket it auto embeds but at the bottom of the text box a popup will show asking you you want to post a link instead.

#POSEIDON broke it so we cant see embedded videos at all so tickets with videos are being unnecessarily delayed because we cant see anything in them, it just shows a large empty white box for us.

 

FeelsBadMan that I told the past 2-3 people asking me "how do I add videos to support tickets" to just upload them to youtube and embed the links. Shoutout to @McDili for bumping this today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2016 at 9:47 PM, Grandma Gary said:

If we let Fedot at it it would go from an inconvenience to the total shut down of the entire internet.

Even if Fedot was able to fix it. We wouldnt see it fixed for almost a year. #statspage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

Even if Fedot was able to fix it. We wouldnt see it fixed for almost a year. #statspage

That's kinda darude m9

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.