Olympus Public Policy
Due to Bohemia's monetization policy, Olympus has a very strict rule set towards the buying/selling of various virtual assets that effects quality of life on our servers. We will be taking much more aggressive measures in order to sustain and enforce this policy to the best of our ability.
Olympus Entertainment does not condone the following:
- Buying or selling Olympus money
- Exchanging Olympus currency/items for other forms of virtual currency (including, but not limited to, currency on other servers, other games, steam games, skins, etc)
- Advertising or promoting the purchase/sale of any virtual items within Arma or any other game for real world currency/trade. This applies to in game and on Olympus forums, Discord and Teamspeak.
- The discussion of exchanging any virtual items for real world currency.
- Player sanctioned giveaway prizes pools. While Olympus has been granted Bohemia's approval for monetization this does not appear to extend to regular players.
Anyone found to be breaking these policies will face administrative action not limited to but potentially a permanent ban from our servers, forums, form of communication (teamspeak, discord, etc), in game and an additional account wipe from both the buyer and seller. Olympus takes this policy very seriously and will not think twice about administering the proper action to deal with it. Any tangable evidence against any member in this community should be sent to the staff immediately so the proper action can be put in place.
Please also note, anyone that has broken the policy or held evidence prior to this policy being posted (September 15th, 2019) we will not be accepting any evidence or bans related to it.
Thank you for the support!