It ain't weak to speak

I was recently thinking about making a similar thread. But linka said it best

"Hello gamers,

for those who don't know me I come on here to shit post or make mental health awareness posts as I don't play anymore.

I think it's incredibly important to focus on mental health as well as physical health, because both effect your daily life. (Good mental and physical health = being good at arma)

I have personally been diagnosed with ADHD, Depression, and Anxiety. These things were not fun to deal with, and I still struggle with them everyday. However, I try my best and I decided to share with all how I handle it so hopefully a lot of you going through the same things can see you are not alone.

Dealing with mental health, in my opinion, is the same as dealing with a sports injury. It's something you didn't expect and it just hit you. Now you cannot just go back to how things were, as you are dealing with new struggles every day. From how I have lived, Once I beat a hurdle- a new problem with my mind occurs and it's extremely frustrating. However, this is not a reason to say fuck it and just let it happen. Mental health is something that not only effects you, but also those around you. Now, I think with mental health you should be selfish. You should be focused on yourself. You should not aim to get better for others- as it does not attack the problem at the core. Which is you as a person. I am not an expert in the field at all and everything I have said has been from personal experience.

This thread is for those HOPEFULLY going to be used as a reminder that those you play with every day could be going through something. Please check in on them, and know when the line has been crossed from being toxic and shit talking to straight up bullying and harassment. Being an asshole isn't cool, and being good at a decade old game with 2,000 concurrent players it not a reason to have an ego and talk down to people.

Please use this thread to talk about your experiences or others experience's, and don't be afraid to reach out for help.

(P.S. If you need someone to talk to privately- shoot me a pm on forums and I will be here for anyone who needs serious help. I think passing on the goodness that others have shown to me is important.)"

Dont be afraid to talk to a professional or a friend about your mental health.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, i strangle geese said:

I was recently thinking about making a similar thread. But linka said it best

"Hello gamers,

for those who don't know me I come on here to shit post or make mental health awareness posts as I don't play anymore.

I think it's incredibly important to focus on mental health as well as physical health, because both effect your daily life. (Good mental and physical health = being good at arma)

I have personally been diagnosed with ADHD, Depression, and Anxiety. These things were not fun to deal with, and I still struggle with them everyday. However, I try my best and I decided to share with all how I handle it so hopefully a lot of you going through the same things can see you are not alone.

Dealing with mental health, in my opinion, is the same as dealing with a sports injury. It's something you didn't expect and it just hit you. Now you cannot just go back to how things were, as you are dealing with new struggles every day. From how I have lived, Once I beat a hurdle- a new problem with my mind occurs and it's extremely frustrating. However, this is not a reason to say fuck it and just let it happen. Mental health is something that not only effects you, but also those around you. Now, I think with mental health you should be selfish. You should be focused on yourself. You should not aim to get better for others- as it does not attack the problem at the core. Which is you as a person. I am not an expert in the field at all and everything I have said has been from personal experience.

This thread is for those HOPEFULLY going to be used as a reminder that those you play with every day could be going through something. Please check in on them, and know when the line has been crossed from being toxic and shit talking to straight up bullying and harassment. Being an asshole isn't cool, and being good at a decade old game with 2,000 concurrent players it not a reason to have an ego and talk down to people.

Please use this thread to talk about your experiences or others experience's, and don't be afraid to reach out for help.

(P.S. If you need someone to talk to privately- shoot me a pm on forums and I will be here for anyone who needs serious help. I think passing on the goodness that others have shown to me is important.)"

Dont be afraid to talk to a professional or a friend about your mental health.

100% if you need to talk my messages are always open I’d rather hear your story then your eulogy 

3 hours ago, FooWu said:

i need help, im not sure how to open this pickle jar 

Lefty loosy righty tighty man how many times do we have to teach you

On 10/10/2022 at 2:52 AM, Jayden Blueberries said:

Probably the wrong community to bring something sentimental to but nonetheless, it ain't weak to speak. If you need the help reach out and find it, don't make silly decisions based upon a moment in life.

Don't agree with the whole B's the other day but I agree with this post 🙏👍