Wts war points

3 hours ago, Boxxyy said:

he says while having almost 5x my hours in the server

Yea but, he's been playing a lot longer.  

12 hours ago, Boxxyy said:

Sov simp army strikes again.

Anyone wanna take any guesses whether sov used discord to dm and beg simps for help or the forums inbox to?

I think @ T5 bugeater would disagree it’s a scam. Also bubbaloo burrito  🙃

Nice disguise, having what you are as your name to make it seem like a joke

Typically things like sov would recruit you so it makes sense

I can confirm I mm with this man for 500 wps and this man is liget burrito was a huge help in the cause 

18 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

I can confirm I mm with this man for 500 wps and this man is liget burrito was a huge help in the cause 

Making a couple legit sales with a MM to get people to vouch for you before you start scamming your ass off is the oldest trick in the book.   Ain't nobody falling for this scammer. 

22 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Making a couple legit sales with a MM to get people to vouch for you before you start scamming your ass off is the oldest trick in the book.   Ain't nobody falling for this scammer. 

This is why I reccomend a mm with  any trade but he did mm and he did sell me 500 so if your going to trade just ask a admin to middle man it’s a very simple task just put in a general Inquiry and it’s basicly impossible to get scammed -your friendly neighbour hood bugeater

18 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Yea but, he's been playing a lot longer.  

Maybe you failed at math, it'd make sense since you are a failure, but that doesn't exactly correlate as well as you think. Having 5x the hours, whily only having been on the server for 37% longer doesn't mean its "because hes been playing longer" lmfao. Its because he (along with yourself), have no life. 

Edited by Boxxyy
12 minutes ago, Boxxyy said:

Maybe you failed at math, it'd make sense since you are a failure, but that doesn't exactly correlate as well as you think. Having 5x the hours, whily only having been on the server for 37% longer doesn't mean its "because hes been playing longer" lmfao. Its because he (along with yourself), have no life. 

35 hours a week?  I'm judging you rn. 

• 1 month later...