SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

54 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You gotta be trolling there's no way you're still sperging out this hard.

Says spergmaster 5000 who sperged so hard you just had to take a 4 day in sperg jail.

Wait fuck I almost forgot to remind you so that you leave me the fuck alone weirdo, here is the promise you make to me - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  Im DonE ADdrEssINg yoU obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

Edited by swim
  • tinhead 1
46 minutes ago, swim said:

Says spergmaster 5000 who sperged so hard you just had to take a 4 day in sperg jail.

Wait fuck I almost forgot to remind you so that you leave me the fuck alone weirdo, here is the promise you make to me - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  Im DonE ADdrEssINg yoU obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

Bro is literally stealing TNM's joke.

@ doubleueyeceekay   you see this shit?

45 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

came back from out of town and swilly is still giving sov attention. the sexual tension is getting out of hand here. 

If you were not brain dead you would be able to clearly see that it is the one giving attention, I keep telling it to leave me alone like it said It would.

Big sad, don't simp too hard, make sure to read.

• tinhead 1
54 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

came back from out of town and swilly is still giving sov attention. the sexual tension is getting out of hand here. 

8 minutes ago, swim said:

If you were not brain dead you would be able to clearly see that it is the one giving attention, I keep telling it to leave me alone like it said It would.

Big sad, don't simp too hard, make sure to read.

@ Saul Goodman  take it easy on him.  He's very very angry about being in the montage.  His gangmates are trying to calm him down and hes just lashing out at them.  Ego and pride took a dark bruise.

Cops said when they arrested him he was just rambling nonsense to himself the entire time. 

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ Saul Goodman  take it easy on him.  He's very very angry about being in the montage.  His gangmates are trying to calm him down and hes just lashing out at them.  Ego and pride took a dark bruise.

Cops said when they arrested him he was just rambling nonsense to himself the entire time. 

lol @ schizo sov literally making up stories on the spot XD Rent freeeee

• tinhead 1
Just now, swim said:

lol @ schizo sov literally making up stories on the spot XD Rent freeeee

Swilly I'm just trying to explain to you bud.. it's not that serious.  CTF had a video did about us too and we laughed about it.  It's ok to laugh at yourself.  Set your ego down.

Stop being so angry.

On 5/26/2024 at 5:06 PM, Community Director Sov said:

I am the gender I've always been, the same gender I was biologically born as.  If I thought for a second you thinking I had a dick would make you stop being so creepy I'd encourage you to believe it though.  Please, just like.. die.. in minecraft.

stop sucking the soul out of the forums

• STFU 1
  • tinhead 1
15 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Swilly I'm just trying to explain to you bud.. it's not that serious.  CTF had a video did about us too and we laughed about it.  It's ok to laugh at yourself.  Set your ego down.

Stop being so angry.

lol you are just making up stories about my gang and the cops that aren't even true, the shit is just weird at this point. Like I've been arrested once in the past week and it so smooth I paid the ticket, you're just full delusional at this point.

For your health I think it might be best you take your own advice and stop addressing me, and as someone else smartly said, stop sucking the soul out of the forums and side chat for that matter. Not to mention the whole telling people they should die "in minecraft", while you try to tell me I'm angry. Truly the definition of projection. 

2 minutes ago, swim said:

lol you are just making up stories about my gang and the cops that aren't even true, the shit is just weird at this point. Like I've been arrested once in the past week and it so smooth I paid the ticket, you're just full delusional at this point.

For your health I think it might be best you take your own advice and stop addressing me, and as someone else smartly said, stop sucking the soul out of the forums and side chat for that matter. Not to mention the whole telling people they should die "in minecraft", while you try to tell me I'm angry. Truly the definition of projection. 

Calm down.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Calm down.

Lol when Someone said the exact same thing to you (to commit suicide in minecraft) you literally DM's me saying that I took it too far, and that I crossed the line simply for agreeing with them.

Then you sit here and say the exact same shit, Multiple times. It's not too far when you say it Sov?

Stop telling people they should die over a video game, I know 60hrs a week day in and day out it is all you have in life, but it is not that serious sov, Calm down lol

4 minutes ago, swim said:

Lol when Someone said the exact same thing to you (to commit suicide in minecraft) you literally DM's me saying that I took it too far, and that I crossed the line simply for agreeing with them.

Then you sit here and say the exact same shit, Multiple times. It's not too far when you say it Sov?

Stop telling people they should die over a video game, I know 60hrs a week day in and day out it is all you have in life, but it is not that serious sov, Calm down lol

You're not even making sense.

@ swim  I'll make the next montage about what a cool and smart guy swilly is ok?  

58 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You're not even making sense.

@ swim  I'll make the next montage about what a cool and smart guy swilly is ok?  

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense. You keep saying this goofy shit yet never refute what I'm saying.

I bet you will make another video of daddy, I didn't ask tho.

5 minutes ago, swim said:

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense. You keep saying this goofy shit yet never refute what I'm saying.

I bet you will make another video of daddy, I didn't ask tho.

James Francis Swillman.. do you not call yourself daddy that is creepy.

23 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

James Francis Swillman.. do you not call yourself daddy that is creepy.

There's serious situations and arma situations. Im done addressing you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Sov, 2024

Good avoidance on that accusation btw, wouldnt want another 4 day from the forums now.

Edited by swim
  • tinhead 1
2 minutes ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations. Im done addressing you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Sov, 2024

You appear to be having a stroke. 

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

You appear to be having a stroke. 

There's serious situations and arma situationsIm done addressing you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Schizo Sov, 2024

Edited by swim
Just now, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situationsIm done addressing you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

Still sticking with the stolen TNM joke.  k.

Still sticking with the stolen TNM joke.  k.

- Sov, 152 Addresses ago

zzzz

- Sov, even tho its allegedly asleep.

1 hour ago, swim said:

- Sov, even tho its allegedly asleep.

You don't even know how to paste stuff right.  You drag all the formatting with it and it looks even more like retarded insane rambling.

45 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You don't even know how to paste stuff right.  You drag all the formatting with it and it looks even more like retarded insane rambling.

-  Sov, before the schizophrenia.