SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

On 5/27/2024 at 1:07 PM, Community Director Sov said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.  

Please see above ya obsessed weirdo ^^

YOU said you would fuck off, now do so. I DO NOT WANT YOU, SWEETIE.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

You don't have to reply.  Stop replying.  Youve made a fool out of yourself enough for this month.

Get sovtaged.

Lool at sov calling someone a fool as you scream into the void on a video game AND the forums at least weekly XD

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, swim said:

Please see above ya obsessed weirdo ^^

YOU said you would fuck off, now do so. I DO NOT WANT YOU, SWEETIE.

Swilly you don't have to reply.  This is a celebration post for a piece of art.  You choose to be angry about being the subject of said masterpiece so maybe just....stop replying...and lay low.  Let the more likable nbb talk for you.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Swilly you don't have to reply.  This is a celebration post for a piece of art.  You choose to be angry about being the subject of said masterpiece so maybe just....stop replying...and lay low.  Let the more likable nbb talk for you.

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

I bolded the part you clearly dont understand, fuck off sweetie

• Downvote 1
Just now, swim said:

I bolded the part you clearly dont understand, fuck off sweetie

Jesus you just can't stop can you.  You know they did a tage about me too right?  I thought it was funny and rolled with it.  

You can let your ego be bruised by an arma 3 roleplay server bud.

Jesus you just can't stop can you.  You know they did a tage about me too right?  I thought it was funny and rolled with it.  

You can let your ego be bruised by an arma 3 roleplay server bud.

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

Jesus bud.  In a week sovtage 11 will be out with different gangs and everyone will go back to forgetting nbb exists and you can do your little runs in peace.  You'll miss all the attention though.

Jesus bud.  In a week sovtage 11 will be out with different gangs and everyone will go back to forgetting nbb exists and you can do your little runs in peace.  You'll miss all the attention though.

• Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

So mad.

Spineless. Please keep to your word and leave me alone lol

• Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, swim said:

Spineless. Please keep to your word and leave me alone lol

Angry.  Cause of a video where I blew up your video game character.

10 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Angry.  Cause of a video where I blew up your video game character.

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, swim said:

I understand you're angry but please stop spamming.

10 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I understand you're angry but please stop spamming.

I understand you're retarded, so I am reiterating your own words with different colors in hopes you will understand, if that is spamming to you, then your repetitive comments must also be spam, so I would urge you to stop here if you think you are spamming. Just Leave me alone like you said you weird fuck. 

Maybe this color - There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

Stop addressing me, you said you would lol My #1 fan even tagging me in other forum posts, when should I just call it harrassment and get the restraining order filed? Wait don't answer that I expect you won't, you said you were done addressing me after all........

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, swim said:

I understand you're retarded, so I am reiterating your own words with different colors in hopes you will understand, if that is spamming to you, then your repetitive comments must also be spam, so I would urge you to stop here if you think you are spamming. Just Leave me alone like you said you weird fuck. 

Maybe this color - There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

Stop addressing me, you said you would lol My #1 fan even tagging me in other forum posts, when should I just call it harrassment and get the restraining order filed? Wait don't answer that I expect you won't, you said you were done addressing me after all........

All this rage over a little arma video bud.  Look at yourself swilldog.  You were better than this.

19 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

All this rage over a little arma video bud.  Look at yourself swilldog.  You were better than this.

Told you a million times to stop projecting your own anger on me, also told you to stop making yourself out to be a joke and a liar by following your own word, here I'll remind you what you said you would STOP doing - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Weird that you are THIS obsessed with me, truly. Please fuck off and find someone who will take you. you're rejected, go on now! 

And stop with the DM's and forum tags in weird posts, I really don't want them.

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, swim said:

Told you a million times to stop projecting your own anger on me, also told you to stop making yourself out to be a joke and a liar by following your own word, here I'll remind you what you said you would STOP doing - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Weird that you are THIS obsessed with me, truly. Please fuck off and find someone who will take you. you're rejected, go on now! 

It's like funny how mad you get, funnier how much denial you put on how mad you very very clearly are...but you are just never smart enough to sperg out in a funny way.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

It's like funny how mad you get, funnier how much denial you put on how mad you very very clearly are...but you are just never smart enough to sperg out in a funny way

15 minutes ago, swim said:

I dmed you once trying to get you to lighten up but you were too mad.

It's like funny how mad you get, funnier how much denial you put on how mad you very very clearly are...but you are just never smart enough to sperg out in a funny way.

I dmed you once trying to get you to lighten up but you were too mad.

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

You said you would stop addressing, stop addressing, be the bigger, ehm, person, Sov.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

You said you would stop addressing, stop addressing, be the bigger, ehm, person, Sov.

Zzz

Zzz

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Go take your nap. 

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Go take your nap. 

Wanna spam that thing again?

9 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Wanna spam that thing again?

I am simply asking you to leave me alone at this point. You were the one who said you would stop addressing me.

Just to remind you of what you said you would do even though this is the 50th reply to me since, because I live rent free in your obsessed little mind -

I'm sure you won't move on tho....queue next comment -

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, swim said:

I am simply asking you to leave me alone at this point. You were the one who said you would stop addressing me.

Just to remind you of what you said you would do even though this is the 50th reply to me since, because I live rent free in your obsessed little mind -

I'm sure you won't move on tho....queue next comment -

Did you try not replying every single time?  Can't do that and act harassed lmao.

19 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Did you try not replying every single time?  Can't do that and act harassed lmao.

Oh do you feel like you are harassing me? You should probably stop harassing people if indeed that is what you think you are doing.

Please refer to your prior post before Re-addressing again, for the 75th time when you said you would fuck off. You said you would stop, so stop. You already spend all of your time worrying about Me/NBB, if you dislike me so much, stick to your word and stop addressing me, here it is again in case you forgot what you said - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

Also cute how predictable you are lol, I say queue comment, the dumbass comments XD

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1
50 minutes ago, swim said:

Oh do you feel like you are harassing me? You should probably stop harassing people if indeed that is what you think you are doing.

Please refer to your prior post before Re-addressing again, for the 75th time when you said you would fuck off. You said you would stop, so stop. You already spend all of your time worrying about Me/NBB, if you dislike me so much, stick to your word and stop addressing me, here it is again in case you forgot what you said - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

Also cute how predictable you are lol, I say queue comment, the dumbass comments XD

You edited that in lmao.  

Never said I hated you never said I hated nbb.  This is more science experiment at this point than anything.  

If someone tricked you into eating a turd, you would insist you ate the turd on purpose to test them and that you eat turds all the time.  

11 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You edited that in lmao.  

Never said I hated you never said I hated nbb.  This is more science experiment at this point than anything.  

If someone tricked you into eating a turd, you would insist you ate the turd on purpose to test them and that you eat turds all the time.  

I did not edit that in, I edited my grammar you mongoloid XD More schizo Sov lies that it can't prove or even backed up. And it calls me the conspiracy theorist XD

Another reminder until you fuck off and keep to your promise, maybe if I use every color in the Pride flag you will fuck off, I think i'm on blue or some shit.....Maybe if I make it all fruity and stuff lets see.......

Quit being a spineless little obsessed rat and stick to your word, just leave me alone you absolute weirdo. DM's, constant prattle in the side chat, tags in other posts, In game texts, you're weird as fuck, and you SAID you'd leave me alone. So do it.

But I doubt you will, Queue next comment for daddy ------

11 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

all of your time worrying about Me/NBB, if you dislike me so much, stick to your word and stop addressing me, here it is again in case you forgot what you said 

That is a quote of what I said. Are you actually retarded? Like I say this, right here in writing, and you say -

Like, I never even said you hate NBB, I said you worry about us all day. This is to illustrate to you that perhaps you are going schizo, Sov. Maybe you should stick to what you said and stop addressing me from here on out, it seems you can't even read what I am saying anymore, either out of pure rage, or it really is kicking in this time.

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1