Vigis are bullshizan

It retarded, you'll just be chilling having a good time with a tiny bounty, sometimes even talking to cops, and they will just walk up with zero rp and arrest you, and you have no chance with their 1 tap guns. Half the time they dont even say anything, its been too many times they've just walked up and said 0 words, tazed me and brought me to jail. They need more rules behind them like cops. theyll be in a gun fight of people trying to save me and they just send you to jail. They shouldnt be able to do that. Im in jail right now because of those idiots so im ranting, but does anyone else agree?

Well to address the 0 words problem, that is still RDM/Vigi abuse. It says clearly in the server handbook that :

1. Downing a player with a bounty before announcing yourself is RDM (Side chat is not considered announcing).

However, most vigi's are just civs new to the server who want to fight crime, and being new to the server means they likely haven't read the rules. I'm not saying you should rule quote the next vigi who does it, but maybe warn them and if they're nice about it they may let you go. If not, let the APD or an admin know and they'll usually keep an eye out.

Bad vigis give vigis a bad reputation. It's unfortunate, but that sort of behavior is the main reason most people hate vigilantes IMO.

The only time they aren't required to announce is in red zones, which is obvious. If you're chilling out in town though, doing that sort of thing is just a jerk move.