Locked Olympus Staff

Recently it has been brought to our attention that there are players joining gang teamspeaks and is either impersonating an Olympus staff member, or implying that they are representing us on our behalf. It seems the motive behind this is to cause issues among players they dislike in that gang, speaking amongst the gang's higher ups with promise that they have videos of alleged RDM or some other kind of infraction. I would like to remind the community that we do not send players on our behalf,   nor will we ever discuss a player's case regarding his discipline to other players,  for the player's security and privacy.  The Olympus Administration will only discuss player cases among ourselves. We do not share that information openly,  if the player feels that he wants the community to know, that is at their discretion. 

Thank you.

If there's a guy I hate I'm going to brag to all my friends about getting him banned in my own ts, if he's getting banned I'm going to tell him. not trying to be savage or anything bro. Not trying to hurt feeling but if the admin is not going to discipline the cunt for RDM then I will :):P

Its a game at the end of the day lol . Love you @Talindor

Edited by 64BiT

I would also like to bring attention to the fact that impersonating a staff member is a ban-able offense. Anyone caught impersonating a staff member will be receiving administrative action at the discretion of the staff member.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, 64BiT said:

If there's a guy I hate I'm going to brag to all my friends about getting him banned in my own ts, if he's getting banned I'm going to tell him. not trying to be savage or anything bro. Not trying to hurt feeling but if the admin is not going to discipline the cunt for RDM then I will :):P

Its a game at the end of the day lol . Love you @Talindor

Not the point of topic and I forgot to lock this