Really Olympus, bans VPN Users?

10 minutes ago, DatBoiMystic said:

a few weeks ago I got hit off for a week on and off and I changed my ip and started using a VPN ever since... Do just want people to get hit off?

16 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Honestly I've had a guy steam call me... hang up, then 2 mins later send me my ip through steam. Probs a wire shark kiddie but then about a month later he messages me "I'm selling IP's of Olympus player" and I was like WTF? Then he sent me my IP again. He had a FULL DOCUMENT of all Olympus players IP addresses. I started using a VPN after that but got rid of it after a while.

This is the part they keep ignoring,  In 2017 every real cyber bossiness, corporation and government uses a VPN. A many home users for security.

I use mine for my business, and now i'm being told my Mercury that its too bad stop using it or be banned

22 hours ago, McDili said:

The fact that you'd have to go to the store is quite a bit more of a deterrent than just going online and spending 5 minutes to use a VPN.

Your entire argument centers on the fact that people can change their IP and buy more accounts but that logic applies to ANY type of ban in general. Bans are pointless at all if someone is rich/hates money and has the patience to get a new router EVERY single time they get banned.

Like obviously some folks are determined enough that this will happen and does happen. I'd bet MBPSlyr still plays Olympus even. Like I said, this system won't stop them. It will however, stop people with less patience, which is a decent chunk of hackers that come to Olympus. So yes, it will stop some of them. That is undeniable and you have no presented a counter argument to that point.

If Ultra has no choice then he will be added to the VPN exception list and ez pz he can play freely. You act like we're out to keep these people banned lmfao.

Alright that's the last straw, I don't appreciate being cyber bullied one bit. I cut myself daily and i will not ever get the help I need with you punching me with your words like that ok?

Good for you you got impatient shitters banned until they wake up and play smart

1 hour ago, Merpfer said:

Alright that's the last straw, I don't appreciate being cyber bullied one bit. I cut myself daily and i will not ever get the help I need with you punching me with your words like that ok?

Good for you you got impatient shitters banned until they wake up and play smart

Turns out there's a hack that came out last week that relies on a VPN to execute scripts. It's a coincidence that we did this system around the same time. But their discord has a lot of folks complaining about how it doesn't work on Olympus cause they get banned. We've stopped more than a handful of would-be hackers already. So I guess our system works.