Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hey to everyone on forums

Whats up guys, I have had a pleasure to meet a lot of you on TS since I get on TS every time I play, and have been a cadet almost a week now, and everyone I have met is a pretty cool guy. Just figured I would hop on the forums and give some information out so people can get to know me.

My name is William. I am 27 years old and live in Texas. I have a beautiful wife and 1 1/2 year old son. They are my life. I love to play arma 3, and dayz on PC. I own an xbox one and play fifa 15, bf4, cod (rarely), and on my xbox 360 I play GTA V. I have a youtube channel, same name, that I have right at 1200 subs, which is a small amount, but I do it for fun. I recently go into twitch and have about 70 followers. 

Outside of games I have buddies over every Friday for drinks and games. Card games, board games, drinking games, washers, horse shoes, etc. I have 2 four-wheelers, a mini chopper, and a go kart. I custom build/fly rc quad-copters and rc airplanes and love doing that. 

I have been a cadet almost a week now and love it, hoping I get to take my constable test soon. If you ever want to play hit me up. My steam name is the same and you can find me on TS. I am usually on every other day. I don't get on everyday because family comes first for me. Nice to meet anyone new and hope to play with you soon.