Cartel | -1MAW- Vs. =BW=

Guest Excision

nice video, couple tips: if ur on arma 3 apex controls then double tap c to go into "Combat Stance". It will help you out in the long run and get used to using it. Upgrade to a 7.62m rifle can be an mk18 or an mk1, I would recommend the mk1 for you. Drop the erco scope for a different scope like an arco, rco or mrco. Take off adaptive crosshair, might take some getting used to but you'll like it better. and finally look at the custom controls feature in game and set a redgull hotkey so u don't have to go into your y-inventory at all. gl man and hope this helps.

Holy shit i just looked at this, you are all awesome and i don't really care for the haters. I just enjoy playing the game i only have about 500hours on arma and about 120 on Life and do not consider myself an amazing player. Really did not expect this post to get this many comments lol and yes i know about the auto redgull's i just cba to bind it really. One last thing.... ERCO is top kek