Got run over and shot as i was getting up :(

Hello! My name is Jose and i was playing arma 3 Olympus just now and i had just bought a new truck, so i drove it over to the car mod shop at sofia and on the way there a noticed a guy swerving side to side on the road so i drove slightly to the side and then BAM, he hit me and my truck violently rolled on to its back. My truck was now in the middle of the road on its back. I crawled out of the truck as i saw the guy that hit me drive away and then i got run over by another guy (4 seconds after i got out of the truck) so I was now on the ground confused as i get up two guys jump out of the car and yell "Hands up!" (im in the beginning of the animation to get up) so as i was switching my channel to proximity, they shot me and killed me. Is this against any rules since they only gave me 3 seconds to respond? Please help because i have been held up a lot of times and killed a few times but i have never had such dicks shoot me with so little warning. Oh and also just to add onto the chaos after they shot me, the other guy that hit me turned back after like 1 minute and a half (probably to see if i was ok) and then he was shot by the same guys that shot me, maybe you cant hear their voices when your dead, im not sure but it looked like if they shot at him right after he saw the car approaching. I hope someone can give me answers, i dont know any names because i was so confused at the moment.

Sounds like it was a rule violation.

Go here to see server rules: 

We encourage everyone to use recording software such as shadowplay or OBS to record encounters where rule violations take place and submit player reports by going to the support tab at the top of the page. We staff can't be everywhere at once so it's a good way to seek justice for times when we aren't there to witness it.

2 hours ago, TheJoseBoss said:

Hello! My name is Jose and i was playing arma 3 Olympus just now and i had just bought a new truck, so i drove it over to the car mod shop at sofia and on the way there a noticed a guy swerving side to side on the road so i drove slightly to the side and then BAM, he hit me and my truck violently rolled on to its back. My truck was now in the middle of the road on its back. I crawled out of the truck as i saw the guy that hit me drive away and then i got run over by another guy (4 seconds after i got out of the truck) so I was now on the ground confused as i get up two guys jump out of the car and yell "Hands up!" (im in the beginning of the animation to get up) so as i was switching my channel to proximity, they shot me and killed me. Is this against any rules since they only gave me 3 seconds to respond? Please help because i have been held up a lot of times and killed a few times but i have never had such dicks shoot me with so little warning. Oh and also just to add onto the chaos after they shot me, the other guy that hit me turned back after like 1 minute and a half (probably to see if i was ok) and then he was shot by the same guys that shot me, maybe you cant hear their voices when your dead, im not sure but it looked like if they shot at him right after he saw the car approaching. I hope someone can give me answers, i dont know any names because i was so confused at the moment.

yeah they vdmed you spangled you shot you before you could get up rdmed you. if you have shadow play upload the video to youtube and submit it. the admins will deal with it they are good with this kind of thing from my experience