11 hours ago, Ryan said:

What the fuck, first Dili and Jesse now you? Genghis you were always one of the real ones, you never took anyone’s shit. Apply that shit irl and you will get further then just the powerball my friend. o7 my guy, hope to still see you around from time to time. 

P.S. sorry for banning you the other day :( 

I cried. <3

11 hours ago, Hylos said:

o7 man I remember when I first joined and mainly played with you piner and lou that shit was lit. I miss those days and I wish we could go back to them. Stay real like you always have been and I hope everything works out in your favor bro

Isnt it funny that your best times in Tree were my worst. Imagine how much you would of loved it if we together when I first joined.   

11 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Ill come down to see you some time and fuck off with that shit it was all fake 

Im off today you want to do something? Lmao

11 hours ago, Ignis said:

The conspiracy lmao o7

Facts*

8 hours ago, Isaac Newton said:

Bunched me in with Suki as taking medic too seriously lol, that's cute man. Trolling until the end.  Or just salty until the end. Idk

I guess you didn't see me retire a few months ago, nor have you played with me to actually get to know me (which I don't blame you, usually I avoid the special snowflakes). I'm the last person to take shit seriously in this community anymore. 

But yeah, bye I guess. See ya in a week

More like memeing, But I like how you call me a snow flake and cry about being pared with Suki. Lmao and to think Im salty for getting black listed on medic is just uproarious. And you will only see me on the forums, Arma 3 is deleted.

7 hours ago, Millennium said:

o7 man, never really talked to ya but i still remember watching one of your memetages for the first time, then finding out u had more and watched every single one. Those videos gave me mad respect for ya

7 hours ago, MAV said:

O7 bro, though I only had limited exposure to you, your memetages are gold and your real af.. a trait that most have lost nowadays...

Stay golden pony boy..see ya around

Keep it 100 B) 

• Sad 1