Cops On Olympus

IMO at any given time cops should be around 10% of the population on a server, while having caps on low numbers is a decent idea it's not very doable and at most you could set up an upper limit.

Also new entries are trained on servers so with a cap the training system would need an overhaul. Also not all cops are created equal so if the cap is 12 you can have a server of mostly deps with ranks badly spread out, supervisors also have a tendency to not play with others or in the TS so effectively they aren't playing until a fed or large event happens. Good idea but it would require too many changes and worm for a non-issue.

While I see a few benefits of this, we also have to look at this as the video game that it is. It wouldn't be fair if all servers were at "cop cap" and then other career cops simply couldn't play the game at that point. At the end of the day we are all here to play a game and have fun. Some love civ, some love medic, some love cop. Restricting the number of people that can enjoy a faction just doesn't seem fair to me (aside from server cap of course). Just my little opinion!

@Pinkstreak I disagree, respectfully. At the end of the day, the main objective is to play as a civilian. Simply prefering the secondary classes such as APD & EMS opposed to the main (Civilian) isn't an excuse for having an excessive amount online at once. I understand if it's for fed, pharm etc, or cartels... However, if there happen to be 30 cops online opposed to 50 civs or something along those lines, it derives the objective of the game, and that is to have fun. Which is something you're very passionate about.