Property Tax

but clearly you cannot read! clearly you did not read the whole post! you literally sound stupider with every post! lmfaoooooo!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

im so smart cause i can give bullshit reasons on why a suggestion isn't a good idea, reasons that can be solved with just an ounce of fucking thought, and then i dislike other people's posts when they give solutions! 

On 5/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, Cowboy said:

No thank you, where would the money go to? Would there be a cartel for taxes? There is a lot of questions we would need to discuss.

Its called a money sink dummy. games do it to take money out of the game because too many ppl have money. it helps economy 

I think a good way to balance the tax and having it effect the rich more than the poor would be to have it so each player can have one "main house" and all the others would be taxed. That way the less rich players will still be able to invest in a house for their runs and whatnot while not being punished, and the rich are able to have numerous houses they can invest in. I don't think garages should be taxed though. Their functionality is rather different than houses and are simply more scarce than other types of infrastructure. 

If it's possible then there could also be a tax bracket shown in the example below.

Note: Figures used aren't supposed to suggest how much the cost of taxes are. I just added them for illustration. Price would also depend the size of the house which I am not bothered to include. This is only a suggestion and I imagine many others would be better at adjusting the costs accordingly.

1 house: Tax free as it is your main house.

2 houses: Main house tax free, second house taxed 50k.

3 houses: Main house tax free, second house taxed 50k, third house taxed 50k, plus an additional 25k for owning three houses.

etc.