Olympus PD Pursuit

Guest Skateezy

Guest Skateezy

On 20200530 at 0733 myself, and my partner, Officer Kickass were on a hot pursuit of \S/Louie) and his horrible, rotten, associate Donny Driver. My hands were shaking. My hands were gripping the steering wheel as tight as possible. My brightly colored safety vest is reflecting in the rear-view mirror, I put down my sick Ray Ban aviators to block out the highest display of light energy Altis has seen. Officer Kickass looks at me. I look at Officer Kickass. We nod in unision as if we had mastered all four elements and were ready to take on Fire Lord Ozai. I feel weak, my arms feel much heavier than usual, I remember yesterday to my delightful day I had with my family cooking our traditional spaghetti. I muster up all the courage I have. I put my right hand into Officer Kickass' hand (we were wearing socks) and I put my left hand on the right side of the steering wheel. "Let's fucking do this." I jerk my hand all the way to the left to ram my Ford Explorer Hatchback SUV with 4x turbo into \S/Louie and his criminal scum of a friend, Donny Driver. They explode. The whole town of Kavala is clapping. Citizens come out of their houses to cheer for me and Officer Kickass. We're heroes. I can't believe we have done it. We got him. We got him. We got him. I open my phone to call my wife and I have a text from an unknown number... who could it be? No.... No.. No. It's \S/Louie... "I am an LEO in real life. That would NOT have happened."