Cops in Therisa

Metro Boomin

6 hours ago, Millennium said:

it is not me that makes the decisions. There are other people as well. Also would like to point out that this is 1 person's opinion plenty of people have different opinions on this matter.

Was hoping you'd @ the correct people because idk whos on Cartel council lol.  But are you really saying that this one persons opinion doesn't matter?  Lots of people are made up of individuals, just making sure you're paying attention to them also. ☃️

3 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

I've personally had a LT do this to me 

5 hours ago, Strae said:

2007-kia-rondo-taxi-cab-1.jpg

• Clown 1

11 hours ago, MattOnArma said:

Planning on making a bigger post about this, but does anyone have some suggestions when it comes to cops camping therisa/bottleneck? To me it just seems like a slap in the face to the already dead cartel life. If there by chance ARE fights happening, it most likely means that the server pop is relatively high. It just seems like its a really scummy and annoying thing to do, especially since cartel life is hanging by a thread. I'm open to any suggestions, opinions, or ideas. Please share.

I have seen a lot of cops doing it recently and they try following me in to rebel and get raped so I cba it also gives them an oppurtunity to push cap which is fun.

But if they tase you in therisa its kinda annoying 

Edited by jackr

4 hours ago, jackr said:

I have seen a lot of cops doing it recently and they try following me in to rebel and get raped so I cba it also gives them an oppurtunity to push cap which is fun.

But if they tase you in therisa its kinda annoying 

Yeah I have no issue with them just following into warzone, but recently its been cops tasing nakeds in therisa, thats what I have an issue with.

• 8 months later...

BUMP, i spawned therisa and there are 18 fucking cops just sitting there engaging on every naked spawning therisa. Once again killing the already dead cap fights, shit is so annoying. There is a huge terror going on in kav with huge bounties and tons of pvp, but at least 6 cops are driving around therisa picking up fresh spawns fighting cap. @ Matt Walker  was for sure one, saying they are camping it because "cap fights are toxic" ? Surely something can be changed to prevent the apd from cheesing like this.