WINTER IS COMMING !!!!!

• Admin

Lol? By the way Brry nice Role Play last night at Air HQ. Very memorable you "Peach covert CIA farmer " LOL. Well played sir, well played. 

• Like 1

Lol ty I'm glad cops here role play unlike asylum cough cough . luckily I had my CIA partner there to back me up  and this is general chat pointless post incoming.

it's a game of thrones reference so you know bubba

• Admin

Lol ty I'm glad cops here role play unlike asylum cough cough . luckily I had my CIA partner there to back me up  and this is general chat pointless post incoming.

it's a game of thrones reference so you know bubba

I don't watch GOT... I know..... I know.... I don't like the medieval times.  

And yeah man. Most of us love to Role Play. Is the reason I play APD more than civilian. When we encounter CIVS that Role Play? A good enough story could get you very far, especially with the bounty you had lol. I got Damian and the story was real good, pretty much on par with yours. So I hope we have the pleasure of arresting you gentlemen again in the near future! 

• Like 1
  • Admin

ohh I'm sure you will lol and I'm happy to hear that you play cop for the RP and not for the money unlike some cops js. a lesson could be learned from you my good sir

Yeah man. I actually try and make it fun for the CIV too. I always give a chance for people to come up with something good. And a lesson could be learn from you guys too, maybe set up a little school to teach some CIV's how to RP  ;)

• Like 1

It would be nice i was on deputy the other day and I was basically handing this guy RP on a plate lol I was hinting as much as I could for him to RP even though he tried to kill me, But I guess he didn't get the hint and I just had to process him. I also have some plans to get my gang more involved in RP civ side and I don't mean hands up or die. I'm talking like street racing and other stuff to have some fun you don't always have to run around with a mk18 as civ . 

• Admin

It would be nice i was on deputy the other day and I was basically handing this guy RP on a plate lol I was hinting as much as I could for him to RP even though he tried to kill me, But I guess he didn't get the hint and I just had to process him. I also have some plans to get my gang more involved in RP civ side and I don't mean hands up or die. I'm talking like street racing and other stuff to have some fun you don't always have to run around with a mk18 as civ . 

Yeah sometimes come CIVS get pissed off when you catch up to them, see us as a nuisance. That's when they start to be boring and not even try to RP. And your ideas sound good. Definitely would add some variety and other things to do aside from killing people.