VIgi question

Hey so in reference to storing vigi arrests...

Lets say I am tier 5 for sake of question.

If I store my tier 5, what happens? Do I still have access to all tier 5 items (ie. tasers and stuff) when I store, but dont have access to arrest people? Do I lose all access and I can just come back and get it later, resuming the tier and arrests I had?

Just want some clarification 🙂

• Downvote 1
  • Senior Admin

Each tier costs 400k to store so if your T5 you spend 2mil and store all your arrests. if you have 40 arrests and are T2 you pay 800k and store all 40 arrests.

When you store you act as a 0 arrest vigi, you can buy the p07 and arrest people like normal but you don't have access to your old equipment. if you swap licenses or are arrested your stored arrests are still safe waiting for you to claim them.

When you claim the arrests its free, you get all your old arrests back, and you can buy that tier vigi stuff again.

Ex: I have 40 arrests so I am a t2 vigi. I pay 800k and store my 40 to go play some rebel. after awhile I decide to go back and re-buy my vigi license and claim my arrests. I return to T2 and can buy the Sting. I get 10 more arrests to get to 50 T3 and I can now buy the T3 vest. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, David Miller said:

Each tier costs 400k to store so if your T5 you spend 2mil and store all your arrests. if you have 40 arrests and are T2 you pay 800k and store all 40 arrests.

When you store you act as a 0 arrest vigi, you can buy the p07 and arrest people like normal but you don't have access to your old equipment. if you swap licenses or are arrested your stored arrests are still safe waiting for you to claim them.

When you claim the arrests its free, you get all your old arrests back, and you can buy that tier vigi stuff again.

Ex: I have 40 arrests so I am a t2 vigi. I pay 800k and store my 40 to go play some rebel. after awhile I decide to go back and re-buy my vigi license and claim my arrests. I return to T2 and can buy the Sting. I get 10 more arrests to get to 50 T3 and I can now buy the T3 vest. 

thanks. clarified perfectly 

• Downvote 1